Side Story Chapter 2 (Part 4)

Hello, everyone! 
I have new BL story entitled: "Back to my Alpha's Embrace." It's the second book of my omegaverse series. I hope you guys support it as well. Thank you <3 

Love,

Author Xhanxhaney

-----------------------------------------

     Sorana's eyes were wide open; her smile is different from what she had before. "No, no, you're mine Henry. She just poison your mind, she just brainwashed you. Henry, I am the one you love."

Napailing na lang ako nang makita ko na wala nang patutunguhan ang usapan na 'to. I slowly acted as I gently chop Sorana's nape to make him lost her consciousness and grabbed her.

"Mr. Ro, you know her, right?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Then, could you please call her parents? We have to talk to them anyway according to the violations that Ms. Sorana did to the project. Now is the right time to talk to them. All in one go." I told them.

Sandal pang napatigil si Mr. Ro pero sa bandang huli ay tumango tango siya. Hindi pa naman kami aalis ngayon sa facility na 'to pero kung magkakaroon ng hindi magandang mangyayari baka mapaaga ang alis namin. Also, we're going to have a meeting soon with Marvin and the Presidents and his cabinet members. It was all to have knowledge about our research.

"This is quite troublesome," Mr. Ro said when we put Sorana down on her bed.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Her father is a millionaire. I don't know what kind of relationship she had with her father but she's still his daughter so it was quite troublesome. Her father was our investor as well," he explained.

I put my thumb on my chin. "We'll see after we talk to them."

Ilang beses sinubukan tawagan ang tatay ni Sorana at sa wakas, matapos ang mahigit sampung minuto, nasagot na rin ang tawag. Nakikinig lang ako sa sinasabi ng tumawag at wala naman siyang sinabi na offensive.

Since Sorana's father is a millionaire, it was given that he has a busy schedule. He's a business man after all. Of course, sino ba ang hindi magiging millionaire kung hindi siya business man or woman, 'di ba?

The talk was scheduled today, three in the afternoon. I looked at my wrist watch and it's already two in the afternoon. Its thirty-nine minutes away from three.

"We should get ready," Mr. Ro said and I nodded my head.

Napaliyad naman ako sa kama nang makarating kami sa quarter area ni Henry at Yana. Gusto ko sanang humiwalay sa kanila kaso ayaw naman nila.

"Walang mag-se-sex habang nandito ako ah," paalala ko sa kanila.

Kaagad naman na nanlaki ang mga mata ni Yana sa akin at saka namula. Si Henry naman ay ngumisi lang.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Yana said, flustered.

Natawa naman ako. "Anong akala n'yo sakin inosente? Kahit wala kayong sinasabi sa akin alam ko na may nangyari na sa inyo. Ako pa ba?"

Mas lalo pa akong humalakhak nang makita ko na mas lalo pang namula si Yana. Si Henry naman ay nagkunwaring walang naririnig. Mas lalo ko pa silang inasar at tumigil nang may marinig kaming kumatok.

Henry went to the door. "Yes?"

"Um, Mr. Ro said that he finally talk with Sorana's dad. He wants you three to get ready. At three in the afternoon, meeting room number three," a man's voice said.