Side Story Chapter 1 (Part 4)

I tilted my head. "Bakit ka lumabas?" tanong ko sa kaniya at sumilip sa glas part ng pinto.

"I think Jullia has a lot of things that she wants to tell to his brother," he said.

"But you guys went here 2 hours ago, right?"

George nodded his head. "Yes, I think the most crucial one is right now," he said as he smiled at me.

Well, looking at him, he doesn't look like he's a normal person thought. He seems like from a rich family. His clothes were all brand new and from expensive brands. His temparament as well is indicating that he's a business man, his clear eyes are telling me that he viewed the future with a careful consideration.

Well, if this kind of man is the person that Jullia will be with for the rest of her life, then I'll agree with it.

"You should treasure her. She's too precious to me and you're going to dig your own grave if you hurt her, do you understand me?"

I caught him off-guard he nodded his head immediately. "Yes, I'll take good care of her. I won't hurt her," he said.

I smiled. "That's good. At least I know that there's still a man that will consider her feelings," I said and stand straight. "Now, let me ask you this," I paused.

"Yes?"

"You're from a rich family, aren't you?"

He was stunned and slowly nodded his head. "Yes," he answered. "How did you know?" he asked curiously.

"This," I replied as I pointing my eyes. "Well, it doesn't matter to me. What matter to me is that, is your family okay with your relationship with Jullia? Does Jullia knows your status?" I asked.

He smiled at me brightly. I guess there's no need to worry?

"My family was very pleased when they finally got to know her. She was one of the hero, of course, my family won't disagree with it. However, my family's opinion of me being in relationship with Jullia has nothing to do with what's with 'us' right now. If they don't like her, then I could cast out myself. I don't want to be with the family who doesn't even give a damn with the person I love," he said. "Also, yes, Jullia knew about me being one of the third rich generation," he added.

With his words, I finally feel reassured. "All right, just don't hurt her. If you did, I'll go and hunt you down." I look inside the room and said, "I think they're finally done talking. Let's go in now."

Nauna akong pumasok at nakita ko naman na halos namamaga na ang mga mata ni Jullia. When she saw me and George together she smiled at me.

"Did you already talk to him?" asked Jullia.

I nodded my head. "You got a great man, there, bitch."

He laughed at me. "Oh please, sister-in-law. I know that my brother is nothing like him but he does really love you," he said.

I saw Marvin gave him a glare but he couldn't utter a single word that makes me laughed. "All right, the visiting is done. Go ahead and continue your date," I told them.

They bid a goodbye and left. Inuna ko na muna si Mommy at nang makita ko naman na walang nangyaring hindi maganda ay kaagad na rin naman akong naupo sa upuan sa tabi ng kama ni Marvin. I saw him tapping the empty side of his bed.

"Do you want me to lay down beside you?" I asked, he nodded his head. "All right," I said and I stood up and sat down on the edge of his hospital bed. I lay down and so does he. "You know, I still couldn't keep your painful words out of my head even though I could say that I love you," I whispered as I hugged him. "It hurts but knowing your reason behind those, it became nothing. Do you remember the time you first cheated on me? Way back when we're at the lost island and dealing with those undead?" I looked up and saw him nodded his head slowly. "You looked sorry." I smiled at him. "Don't worry, I know that the pills those witches gave you is the one that I should blame," I told him and held his hand. "From that time, that pill, Miss Rika told me before that it gave a great impact in your body. It was a poison that will slowly eat your mind away. Luckily, they found it out before it's too late. And also, you're quite lucky that your intelligence didn't washed away like the other does."