Chapter 17

Sena's Pov:

I didn't think I would be as weak as to stumble down the stairs but thankfully, the silver haired guy prevented my fall.

I felt the odd feeling of sensing someone's heartbeat up close and the warmth of another's hug,which made me blush,I lowered my head and muttered a 'thankyou'.

I don't know how I sounded to the person next to me. But I couldn't help my emotions from acting up.

It was a few moments later that I looked up and saw that the silver haired guy had already walked quite the distance. His walking speed was somewhat hurried as if on fire.

I didn't think much but for some reason looking at him made me giggle subconsciously.

I suddenly remembered that there was another person behind me and stopped. I looked back at him.

Ruki looked at me in surprise for a moment but soon resumed his cute smiling expression of an idol.

I also smiled back at him and we moved to the dining table together.

I sat at a chair in the middle with Ruki on my right and the silver haired guy on the left.

After a few moments of sitting still with no movement. I heard a voice from my left.

"Kyle....my name"

It was so small that if you were not listening attentively you would have missed it. But since it was quite everywhere it wasn't that hard to hear.

"Ah...oh...okay...I am Sena"

I answered a bit abruptly since it seemed natural for me to introduce myself since he did the same although it sounded as if he was speaking to himself rather than introducing himself.

After thinking for a moment I face palmed myself for answering in such a flustered manner. How did I look infront of that person? For some reason I couldn't help but keep thinking what he would think of me....