Chapter 10

(Kyle: If it was before I met you I would be lonely and since it is after I met you I am in love...)

Sena's POV:

All I could see around me is darkness. The voices around me all seem jumbled one over the other. I know they are calling me. They want me...

"Sena!"

"Sena!!"

"Sena!!!"

Suddenly the world around me brightens and a pale hand grabs hold of mine,in the utter darkness I was once in feels like a lifetime ago. Behind those perfectly shaped hands rests a strong body and a face so perfect yet... I couldn't see who it is but for the first time I had seen him I felt nostalgic,so familiar yet unknown.

The figure shifts closer and looks down upon me and for the first time I look into it's eyes. Those Blue irises shining a gold within them,so dazzling one could drown in their ocean and bask in that golden sunlight.

"Huh",my eyes fly open as the face of the man from before is right infront of me and his ocean blue eyes stare back at me.
I subconsciously stretch my hands to touch those pretty gems I have been so familiar with yet....it was all a dream,just a dream like any other.

"Awake?"

The man asks with his rather awkward English and it brings me back to reality .I move my hand back towards me and shift a little as I try to sit up and the man moves to stand beside me,watching my every move as if I was some sort of a prisoner.

He moves his right hand into his jean pocket and brings out a handkerchief. He slowly moves towards me as he gently wipes the sweat on my forehead. It is then that I realise that my forehead was soaked with sweat probably due to the nightmare I had before I met that figure.

The figure within my mind is once again unclear just like the other details of any dreams.

"Hungry?"

The man asks me as he looks straight into my eyes,his gaze unwavering as if it held no emotion that is if no one manages to find that subtle warmth hidden deep within those pupils.

Before I could answer my stomach betrays me as it growls loudly.

Well, I haven't eaten anything since last night..

Author: last night?..….more like two years back.

My cheeks redden due to embarrassment and I couldn't help but lower my head,I have lost face.

It's all your fault stomach!

Stomach: "..."