Chapter 2

World's order

Danny's Pov:

I look at the two humans who had just awoken from there long slumber....things have changed and they have yet to get accustomed to the changes.

After the virus spread 2 years ago only a handful of humans survived by that I mean only about 250 humans all over the world!.
The adults were all eradicated and the young ones at the age group of 13-18 fell into a long slumber until this year that is when they started to wake up.

The world has been divided into various countries based on our races....we for example the Werewolves had taken over the half of continent of Asia while the other half goes to the Elven tribe we however do not have any problems with them as they are a very friendly and nature loving tribe.
Our only problem is the Vampires, they have taken control of whole of Europe but due to their blood hunger they have taken about 190 humans that survived with them....not to mention their harsh behaviour towards these weak little humans.

The reason we call them weak isn't justified to a high extent but given our physical capabilities they are weak and need protection this however does not get in the minds of the vampires who abuse them to a high degree.
Therefore we decided to put certain laws in order to preserve the little humans that have survived the plague.

First would be to give them to someone appropriate to protect them and second would be punishment for bad behaviour that is if they harm the humans.
The Elven tribe has the same rule set-up even though they have no humans under their care they still thrive to extend a helping hand this shows their loving nature towards the human children.

I ask my subordinates to make sure the humans feel unthreatened so they take on their human forms with the best appearance they can and take the humans to the showcase cages so they will have a chance to get a suitable owner that will keep them safe.