Chapter 4

My love has yet to be born - Kyle

Danny's POV:

While working on the documents of the humans that have woken up just recently I hear a few phrases being spoken by them.
I look at them for a while before they start to cry loudly burying their faces on their knees.
I panick wondering if something was off with their help and ready my self to call for Jennie, the human doctor that I know of.

The staff members also seem worried and have started to go in to check for any injuries,although the treatment they received has been well it is still possible for side effects from the past virus plague.

"Ding".

Before any of the staff members could move in to check for the Hyman's injuries they are intercepted by the voice of the door opening.

"hello sir how may I help you?".

*sobs*

The customer ignores my question as his gaze falls upon a little human girl who has been crying non stop.
Before I know what had happened ,the man with silver hairs and blue-golden eyes has transformed himself to such a small sized wolf that could be considered an infant and had rushed inside the cage.

I surprisingly watch as the customer acts like a small wolf towards the little human girl and the human girl in return gives him a small smile and her cries end in small sobs. She hugs the customer and stops moving after a while and her breathing evens indicating she has fallen asleep.

" I will have her". He says as if it was a command that has no space for a rejection.
"Yes sir, sure" I answer feeling the oppressive aura coming from the customer standing close to the cage.