Chapter 9

Europe, Vampire base.
In one of the dark corridors of some mansion:

"You stop right there!".

Long blonde hairs swaying at speed not visible to the human eye,a young looking man wearing all white rushes towards a black haired young girl,his emerald eyes gives off a terrifying cold as he twists the arm of the girl he had caught upto.

"Please spare me...please". The girl's brown eyes shows only fear towards the man twisting her hands behind her.

"Spare you?..*chuckle*,why tell me should I do so?"

"Because you ran away and disobeyed orders?"

The man's handsome face with a mocking smile looked quite charming but the girl had no time to appreciate a beauty about to send her to heaven.

"I..." . The girl tries to help herself out of the frightening situation but couldn't come up with an excuse to do so.

"Mika...Let me handle her".

A distinctive superior voice sounds behind the blonde young man and due to the power held within the voice he subconsciously loosens his hold on the girl and turns around.

Red hairs,pale complexion,a straight nose,high cheekbones coupled with a beautiful and captivating pair of sea blue cold eyes, and a strong aura being emitted from his every pores enough to intimidate anyone ,no one could not avoid such an existence.

But the blonde young man,Mika only feels anger at the man who had appeared to interrupt his plans but he also knows not to stir up trouble with this man.

"Ah, my if it isn't Lord Nightway..sure anything you say"(sarcasm)

"Then move aside already I am taking her with me".
The man supposedly named Mika snorts and moves away turning a corner and disappearing in a flash.

"Sorry...sorry...I won't do it again...I just wanted to look for my brother,he is so small....sorry"

The girl's legs soften due to fright and she falls on her knees,sobbing and muttering. Her brown eyes show nothing but a trace of fear and helplessness.

Lord Nightway slowly moves towards her as his cold gaze from before turns one with only emptiness.

"Tina...right? your brother John is under my territory...alive"

The girl's eyes widens under her cowering hands as she listens to her brother's name being called.

She looks up towards the man for a brief moment before looking away but nevertheless stops crying.

"He is alive..thank god" she mutters to herself relieved.

The man moves a step closer and sits on his knees holding his right hand he pulls the girl's chin up.

"You are coming with me",his eyes demanding,leaving no one a chance for refusal.

In the blink of an eye the two figures disappear into the night.

(A/N: how is it?.....)

*vote*
*comment*
*follow*