You kidding right?...

I was always happy to see my father. It was not rare to see him but when he was gone, I would miss him soo much. Of course no one knew about or blood relationship or that he was actually Stain whenever we met in public. He would always manage to disguise himself but of course I didn't want to risk it so we would always meet up at abandoned places.

Oh how I would have loved to stay with him on days like today.

Karen: IZUKU! CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!

Again?

I just had a go...

Why do I have to clean the thing up another person spilled upstairs?

I just cleaned everything...

Can't I just rest for once?

Please?

I could really need a bit of rest.

I would love it.

Whelp... better start cleaning it up.

I don't want any troubles.

Me: YES!

Today was a day like every other day. I was basically mistreated and told to clean the whole orphanage up and make it sparkle while people were about to come and visit. Of course they told me to hide whenever that happened since no one should see something this disguasting like a villainous child.

Why do they need to treat me like this?

It's not as if I wanted to be born with this quirk...

Tho I am proud of it.

I like it a lot.

They are quiet cute!

So all I could do was do what they tell me if I didn't wanted them to beat me up and spill some of my blood. My regenaration skills were not the best after all.

However as I was starting to do that I could hear the kids getting exited. Since I was on the first floor, I could look outside the window and see a group fo four people heading our way. There were 3 male and one female person in that group. It seemed as if they were friends too.

I could tell just by looking at them who they were.

Me: *Sigh*

This is gonna be interresting....

Midnight here in an orphanage and then Mic with Ingenium too.... 

The fourth one looks like a hobo but from how he is moving he should be a hero too...

Why didn't I heard about him tho...

Wait!

He might be an underground one and there is only one underground hero who graduated with them.

That's it!

That must be Eraserhead then.

How lucky he is....

I wish I could be a hero with my quirk as well...

Must be nice not needing to hide it.

As I was thingking that I unconsciously started walking with the bucked of dirty water in my hand and didn't see someone headin my way. Now the thing was... they never move aside. It was my responsibility to do so and I failed since I was not paying any attention. Of course that meant that I let go of the bucked and that it basically fell down and the whole thing inside it went spilling on the ground.

It was bad.

Just bad for me.

In a matter of seconds I was on my knees and begging for forgivnes.

Me: I am sorry.

Ace: Sorry? SORRY?! The fuck! Look what you did, you villain!

Well you bumbed into me first tho....

You saw that I wasn't paying attention and did this anyways....

I shouldn't be appologizing and I wouldn't if I wouldn't know what is awaiting me if I don't.

I really don't need any beating.

Especially not when I am about to meet my father later today too.

Me: I'll clean it up ime-

I really wanted to say more but then I heard it.

Karen: IZUKU!

Me: Oh no.

The sound of the voice was definitelly belonging to Karen which was one of the caretakers as well as Ace. They both hated me and by the sound of her screaming my name, I knew something was wrong. The thing was... her voice came from downstairs and I just spilled everything over the railing which was close to the staircase to sownstairs but also around the entrance hall. That also meant that I just basically spilled all that dirt over her.

Me: ....

SHIT!

I am dead.

I AM SOO DEAD!

On pure instinct, I ran downstairs and appologized again and again not even realizing that the heroes just came in and saw me do that. Karen didn't mind that either because she slapped me with such a force that I fell down to the ground and my lip ripped open and on top that off, I also bit the inside of my mouth too which made me spit out some blood which transformed into a butterfly immediatelly.

Me: I am sorry.

I didn't or more like couldn't look up since I knew that was bad. Too many times did I already do that mistake.

However this time I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped. It was more than surprising and more than that I didn't thought that Mic would be there.

Mic: Are you okay, little listener?

Me: I am fine.

Mic: ... 

I answered him honestly but of course the wound in my mouth wouldn't stop bleeding this easily or the open lip I had. So another little butterfly was born. 

They were protecting me and as they were formed they went around me and dangerously close to Karen.

Kare: These damn things.

Needless to say that their color was black. They were out for protection and poisonous to the touch. I just knew it.

Me: Don't touch it!

I saw Midnight who was aobut to touch one of my butterlfies and could only yell while another drop of blood went down from my mouth. That was when I decided not to say a thing but stand up and run to the bathroom. I knew this was bad but if I was deluting my blood with water these butterflies wouldn't even appear at all. So I basically stood up, dodged Mic's touch as well as avoided them all before running towards the bathroom.

This is close.

Way too close.

What if Midnight would touch my butterlfies?

I mean she is more on the daring side of a hero but I am not sure if she is a bad one or not.

Then Eraserhead could have touched them as well....

He is a good guy from what I heard from dad.

I couldn't even live with myself if anyone would actually touch and be killed by them at least like this.

If anything then a villain or if I was in danger but not like this...