Tornado of butterflies

???: SHIT! Teleport him away!

???: I am trying...

When I got back to me, I was still in the car and I saw my own blood dripping down from my arm. It was black and the butterflies which came out of it were immediately attacking whoever was about to get us out. 

I have to get out of here!

With that thought alone, I slowly moved my hurt arm and unbuckled the seatbelt before I dropped down with a loud uff sound. It hurt soo much since there were shards everywhere and the shards were digging into my skin. More wounds and more butterflies came out. This was a danegrous situation for me especially because I couldn't stop my own bleeding but what I could do was fight and escape.

So once I was on the ground, I finally saw some two pair of legs. They were a bit further away from since I could see my butterflies attacking too. 

It's now or never!

I have to get out!

I have to escape!

I need to!

For my fathers and my own sake!

This was why I slowly started to crawl out while my butterflies where already all around them. It only was when I managed to stand up that I could see how much I was bleeding. This wasn't good and I needed help soon but before that I would for sure get rid of them.

???: Arg! You can't do anything right!

That was what this guy with a hand on his face was saying. 

???: GET HIM!

Again he screamed instruction at this misty looking guy and all I could do was actually point my finger at them and that was the end for them. My butterflies went full out on them. Until now they were only defending me and not letting them come any near me but now ever since I gave them the command to attack, they charged in.

Not only that but they were poisonous butterflies too. All of them were black and one by one started to go at the villains until they were surrounded in a tornado of butteflies. No one could see them past the butterflies anymore. 

However the screams that followed where more than enought to know that my butterflies where doing their job.

I didn't care about what was happening at all. I just didn't had the time to care right now. I knew how bad my situation was and by the look of it, they wanted to use or kill me from the whole situation. I mean they just ramped a car into us just for what? To capture me? Did they want me dead or alive cause by the look of it, they wanted to have me more dead then actually alive.

With all the bloodlose I had, I couldn't think straight at all. All I saw was red and I wanted to survive. This was all I could actually think off. The screams that came from the villains only hit my death ears as I fell down to my knees.

Where there people watching this happening?

I didn't know.

I couldn't hear anything.

Slowly but surely my whole body shut down. This was too much for it.

My bleeding wasn't stopping and the butterflies were actually eating through the flesh and the bones from the villains. They were poisonous and the blacker they were the deadlier they were. I knew that they had acid on them and any touch was poisonous but now after they disolved into the air as a huge cloud of butteflies, there was nothing left of the villains, not even their cloths. The only thing there were just shoes and that was it.

???: Son!

Is someone calling me?

I was already at my limits and falling when someone just caught me into their arms. My vision was already clouded and I didn't know anything anymore. This was how I blacked out once again.

Stain's POV:

I had a bad feeling ever after I parted with my own son. Something was about to happen but I knew that the most secure place was with heroes or so I thought until I saw a black tornade and black butterflies up in the air. It was close to where I was and without any seconf thoughts, I ran there only to her sceams.

It was there that I saw my son standing with a black expression on his face. His eyes were not focusing but he was pointing at something inside the black tornato and from the screams I knew it were the guys that wanted to recruit me. 

Me: IZUKU!

Nothing, I didn't get any reaction as I came closer to him. Some of his butterflies stopped me from going further but I didn't care. I couldn't leave my son to die like this. He was covered in blood and I could see that he had some serious injuries and with his slow healing abilites it was deadly to him.

So I didn't care if these butterflies were poisonous and actually already attacking me or not. I had to get there and so I quickly made my way to him catching him in my arms as he fell down.

Me: SON!

Nothing. He was already gone but still alive. That was the most important thing. Wihtout even thinking twice, I ran as fast as I could to the next hospital breaking in with a child in my hand. He was my son and I wouldn't let him die because of me at all.

Me: Save him or you all are dead!

That was the only thing I said when I got into the hospital. To make it short I took up a whole department as hostages until they would save my son. I saw him getting into the surgery room since he lost too much blood and apparently had a broken rip and inner bleedings. 

Needless to say that the police came while I was standing there fearing for the life of my own son. Not only that but heroes were all around the building too. I didn't care about them. I just had to be with my son.

Police: STAIN! GET OUT OF THERE WITH YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!

Me: Tsk!

You have to live kiddo!

You have to survive my son!

You are the only flesh and blood I still have!

Hours passed with me not reacting to any of the police officers or heroes call. I didn't care. All I had to do was stall for time which I did until the doctor came out of the surgery room.

Me: How is he?

Doctor: We did what we could but he lost too much blood. I don-

Me: Where are you bringing him?

Doctor: The room over... there.

I had my dagger at the mans throat. I didn't wanted to hear any bad new. I just couldn't. It would not only break my heart but I would also lose the last bit of sanity I had. In the end I went to the room and locked myself in with my son. Not letting anyone get in after the doctors did their best to safe him.

Me: Live son! You have to survive!

There was a chair which I took up and petted his fluffy hair which remembered me of his mothers.

Me: I can't lose you too. So live Izu!

Did I care that there was a huge window behind me or that there was a certain hero too?

No.

For all I cared, they could die and this world could go up in chaos.