Screaming disaster

While I could definitelly tell that my dad was screaming at me, I couldn't hear actually anything at all. It just hurt soo much that I was covering my ears and apparently I freaked Mic out soo much that he picked me off the table and drove me to the next emergency hospital.

It was there that I was just sitting on a chair while this one doctor started to say somethign to my new father. He seemed shocked but I definitelly didn't know what he was talking at all. What I did know what that I got some ear dropps and headphones.

After that we got home just to find Eraserhead there. It was honestly quite a bit of hazzle because they were talking together and I was just standing there with this high pitched frequency sound. It didn't fit with me at all and it hurt too but it would be alright. That much I knew from them.

I wonder how bad it is...

Not that I know it even if they tell it to me.

I mean I can't even hear them right now...

Curse my slow healing abilities. 

While I was standing there watching them talk, it was Eraserhead who came to me and then wrote something on a paper.

Aizawa: How are you feeling?

He then gave me the pen and the paper so I could comunicate with them.

Me: Fine, I guess.

Aizawa: Any pain?

Me: A bit.

Aizawa: We will bring you to UA in the morning. Is it berable?

I nodded and that was when he ruffled my head and we all went back to our rooms. Of course both of them made sure to enscord me back to my own room before they would go and sleep as well. Honestly that damn rat did surprise me soo much. How the hell did it even be there?!

Whatever it was, I now had a quirk cancelation bracelet on because the blood started to attack the doctor while treating me and I had some paddings put on my ears as well as some headphones. 

I wonder if Mic got yelled at by Eraserhead...

It seemed like it but he shouldn't have panicked like that.

It's fine.

I know I heal very slow and he couldn't see that rat either before.

His scream tho... I call it Benshee screaming.

Lol...

He sure does snore loud and scream even louder.

I am somewhat exited to see UA.

That place is like a legend.

I was laying on the bed looking up and thinking about what they said. In fact knowing that they would bring me to their workplace was somewhat thrilling and I only knew that they worked at UA because there was a time where I wanted to get into UA but then I realized that I would be long dead if I would try being a hero.

Whelp that were some times... but the main problem was more like me having my father around and meeting him. How was I supposed to say that my father was stain at all? That was impossible after all.

RG... I think they were talking about Recovery Girl.

That woman is a legend too.

I am sure Ua wouldn't be standing without her at all!

Yup!

That sure must be the case.

I mean without the best healer there that place wouldn't exist and be the one place it is now...

Then again there is also Nezu.

I heard only some things about the chimera.

I wonder if he really is so weird.

While I was thinking about all kind of things, I started to get sleepy again and it wasn't for long that I fell asleep. The next morning went on rather fast. I was lightly woken up by someone shaking me slowly as not to freak me out and after that I basically changed into some new branded cloths which really surprised me to see them hanging there, we immediately left too.

The car drive was bored but once we pulled up to UA, I saw Mic who started talking with Eraserhead but once again I couldn't tell what it was at all. However when I looked at them they both smiled at me and it wasn't for long that Eraserhead brought me to the infirmary where I sawn an old lady.

It wasn't as if I couldn't talk at all but it felt weird to talk without even hearing myself so I decided to bow respectfully to her. After that she basically lead me to sit down and took down my headphones and the padding to have a look at it.

Let's just say I saw her being angry but wihtout any context I could only guess what was going on. After that she tapped the bed and basically forced me very lightly to lay down before she kissed my forehead and that was all I know before feeling so increadible sleepy that I closed my eyes for a moment but fell asleep completly.

Aizawa's POV:

I brought my problem child over to RG after hearing what happened yesterday. It was honeslty something rather unexpected and he also gave me quite the scare too. However Zashi was even more shaken up by the fact that he just hurt or own child.

RG: Now explain to me how this happened?

Me: Zashi used his quirk.

RG: On him?! Is he sane or do I have to knock some sense into him?

Me: *sigh* No. There was a rat in our house and our problem chlid found it. After that Zashi found it and screamed.

RG: A rat?

Me: Don't look at me like that. I already called in someone to check our house for today.

RG: Good grief what is happening in your house?

Me: *sigh* Will he be alright?

RG: Yes but what's with the bracelet?

Me: He has a blood quirk.

RG: Oh I see... so they had to give him some quirk cancelation bracelet at the hospital... whelp he doesn't need it anymore.

I watched her take off the bracelet and then put it aside. From experience I knew that they were rather strong and also had side effects which I would glad that this kid just was wearing it for a short while and that our best healer just healed him.

RG: You wanna stay here or will you go back to your class.

Me: What class.

RG: Oh yeah... I forgot about... It's the summer breaks right now.... Damn... and you guys are still making me work because of summer camp and so on.

Me: Yeah...

RG: Will you includine him into your class?

Me: It's too dangerous for him.

RG: Says the one fighting basically quirkless.

Me: *sigh* Fine. I'll ask what he wants.

RG: Good. Now let him rest for now and once he wake up get me for a final checkup and you might go again.