Overthinking much?

I was just standing there and left the hero do what he was doing. I knew I had to stop the bleeding anyways. So in the end he tried to question me but honestly I knew if I would talk then I would have it a lot harder later on. It was just bad for me. That guy, one of the caretakers, would drag me to either the attic or the basement and then hit me till I wouldn't know where I was anymore. I couldn't have that. I just couldn't stand the pain anymore.

Me: I am fine.

Eraserhead: Aha.... *sigh* Kid, are you getting abused here?

Yes!

But I can't say that!

You will be leaving anyways and then I am still here with them and they will beat me up even harder. 

I can't let my father know about this or this orphanage will end up in a bloody hell.

No!

I am fine!

I must be fine!

I...

I definitelly are not fine.

But fake it till you make it, right?

I can be fine.

Thinking that, the moment the hero stopped trying to get rid of the blood, I smiled to him. I couldn't even feel the pain coming from my mouth at all. Little did I know that I would concern the hero even more like this.

Eraserhead: *sigh* .... problem child....

It was at this moment that the door was opened and Mic came in with a first aid kit and Eraserhead finished dressing up the wound I had. All the while I could just do nothing and accept their help. It was nice getting this much attention but I also knew that it was wrong since they were concerned about me which I really didn't need at all.

Mic: Come on, little listener.

How am I about to explain why I was bleeding?

I can't say what happened....

Tho it is quiet obvious since I basically....

Oh god!

I spilled that dirty water over Karen!

What am I about to do!

This is bad!

I have to come up with something or I am dead!

I am do dead anyways.

As I was thinking what to do, I felt an arm on my back ushering me out of the bathroom and I let it happen. Once out, I found myself standing right in front of Ingenoum but the problem was this kid who basically was standing a bit in front of us and put his foot up so I stumbled upon it. Which I did. I soo did! I mean I was soo lost into my own thoughts that I haven't seen it.

So once again, the second time of today, I fell to the ground and kissed it. If there would be a thirt time, I could make out with the floor and even ask it out. I mean by now, we knew each other pretty damn well anyways.

Kid (whispering): Whatch where you are going freak!

Ingenium: Are you okay?

Before I could even try to stand up on my own, I already felt the same are that was ushering me out, helping me to stand up again. It wasn't forcing me up but supporting me which I really could appreaciate. Up until now, I haven't looked at who was at my side, it was only now that I saw that the person that was right beside me was Eraserhead.

Me: Thanks.

Mic: The hell! You know kiddo, this wasn't nice. You could have hurt this little listener.

Ingenium: Still are you okay kid?

Midnight: Yeah, you just ran out as if you seen a monster.

Me: Mh. I am fine. Thanks for asking.

They seem to be nice!

I really have to tell my dad not to touch these heroes!

They really are nice!

Especially Eraserhead and Mic.

While I was thinking about my real father, Karen came over. She was still drenched and she was mad, I would even say fuming by how red she was. Her anger got the better of her and the moment I saw and heard her come over, I stopped completly and tensed up. I wanted to step back. I wanted to run but I knew there was no getting out of this one. 

Not again!

I am sorry!

Tho it wouldn't have happened if not for him!

I really didn't wanted to do this!

I am sure you will still ignore it and not listen to me at all...

Why even bother and try to explain?

I know I am not even allowed to show myself in front of these heroes... so why bother even explain?

Karen: IZUKU!

Me: Yes, Ma'am!

Out of instinct I called her mam and not by the name like all the other kids and this was alarming the heroes even more because all of the sudden Midnight and Ingenium stepped right in beween me and this woman. They made sure she wouldn't come close to me while Mic and Eraserhead basically layed their hand on my shouders. They both did at the same time and when I looked at each side of them, I got a nod from Eraserhead and a smile from Mic.

Mic: Little listener, how about you show us around?

Me: ....Ahm okay....

Mic: Cool! Nem, TenTen, we going for a walk. You got this right.

Midnight: Oh and how we got this!

Ingenoum: Leave it to us.

Just like that I looked at them with a bit of concern and worry what would happen to me after this. I knew how bad it was to disobey Karen and now here they were not leaving me a single choice then to do what she hated the most. All I could do was litterally make it a quick tour around and then go to her applogize as well as get my punishment.

Oh I will regret this later.

I have a bad feeling about this all too...

Why are they both looking at me even like this?!

I am not worth it!

I know others are a better match for them.

And I want to be with my father anyways.

Heroes would literally be the worst out of any people who could come to adopt me... 

Yeah....

This is quiet bad....

What am I about to do now?!

... Wait!

Who said they gonna adopt me anyways?

I am just in their focus because I am bullied as well as hurt.

Yeah... Let's not overthink things.