The truth

Me: Wow!

Okay I didn't thought you would jank me away...

Come on, I am safe now.

Aizawa: Get away from my child!

Me: Zawa, calm down.

Aizawa: Did he do anything to you?

Me: No, Zawa please calm down.

I saw him having his quirk activated while he had me in his arms and quickly stepped in front of me while my father looked at the man calmly.

Stain: Eraserhead, the pleasure is all mine.

Really now?!

Why do you have to come at him?

OH NO NONONO!

Why take out cour katana?

Dad you not gonna kill him!

Why the heck you doing this?

And you why are you still holding me in your scarf?

I am fine!

I promise!

Me: Zawa, please let me go.

He did let me go but only to be ready to actually capture Stain and I couldn't help it but stepped in between these two. I knew that my father was always ready for a good fight and Aizawa was reacting this way because I was there so he wanted to protect me. Still there was no reason for a fight at all. 

Me: Stop it! Both of you!

Really how childish can they be?!

Not even listening or anything but jumping right into a fight...

Really?

If this would have gone on, dad would have for sure won!

There is no way Aizawa could have kept up with the speed!

I had my hands up towards both of them so before they could even clash they stopped in front of me.

Aizawa: Get away Izuku! This is dangerous.

Stain: Son, I told you never step in front of me when I have my katana ready.

Aizawa: Son?

Me: Yeah.. That's what I'm trying to explain. So please both of you calm down.

Thankfully they stopped but they were definitelly ready to actually go in for a full fight if needed. I could tell that much from their body language.

Me: Zawa, this is my dad, my true dad blood related.

Stain: Thank you for carying for my son.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Ahm Zawa, are you okay?

Aizawa: Do I look okay to you problem kitten?

Me: No.

Stain: Hahaha.

Me: Dad, not now.

Aizawa: You gave me a heart attack. Why didn't you say this earlier?

Me: I couldn'T trust you guys to not just use me to actually capture him. He is my dad and I love him too!

Aizawa: You do know that he is a villain.

Stain: That is the reason he is not living with me. I want him to have a normal life but my son just had to want to be a hero.

Aizawa: Understandable.

Me: Are we all good now?

Aizawa: You have a lot explaining to do later.

Me: Sure but for now we have more important things to do.

Aizawa: As in?

I new Zawa for a while now and he was actually raising his eye brow and pitching the bridge of his nose. That was never a good sign but now I was more concerned since what we were about to say next would probably make him even more angry than he is right now.

Stain: There is a villain group named LOV after me. 

Aizawa: They know about him?

Stain: Yes. AfO is involved in it.

Me: AFO?!

Aizawa: AfO?

Me: You never told me that.

Stain: There was no reason for it.

Me: Well now there is one.

Aizawa: That is indeed problematic.

Stain: I planed to dive under and stay low for the time being. I want my son to be safe too. This is why I had to get you in this desolated space.

Me: Wait! So you kidnapped me just to have Zawa here too?

Stain: Yes. Can't just walk into UA, now can I?

Me: But breaking it!

Aizawa: Thank you for the warning. We will handle this and make sure to have him safe and sound.

Stain: I am counting on you and just for your information. If something happens to my son, say goodbye to your friends and the school. I will not stop until I see you and every hero six feet under no matter who they are.

Me: DAD! Stop it! They can't do anything against AfO. You're being unreasonable.

Aizawa: I understand. I would do the same.

Me: ....

My father came over to me, closer so he could ruffle my hair and then gave me his scarf. That was the last thing he did and the last thing I saw him before he vanished as he said wihtout even a goodbye because we both knew it wasn't one. It was a see you later. This was the reason he never told me goodbye. If he did that, he once said that he was feeling as if this was our final parting. I got that too. I didn't want to lose him too.

My father was precious to me.

After this meeting Aizawa got me back to school and sat me basically in the conference room where he called in All Might, Nezu as well as Midnight their close friend and Mic was there too of course. Now I had to explain what just happened.

This would be fore sure a bit more complicated then what it should be but oh well. If that meant to stay safe then so be it. It wasn't as if I could use my own quirk to survive even though it meant basically risking my own life with it.

I would survive for sure!

I knew that much!

It would be just painful and dangerous.