He knows...no surprise...

It was around midnight when I woke up and I could hear some very load snorring. I was sure that this was Mic seeing how loud this was the only question was what about Aizawa. Was he still up, was he sleeping or was he out on patroll. Whatever was the answere, I was sure to find out as I started to sneak out of the house through the window. 

First thing I did was open it slowly and then climb to the roof and get from one rooftop to the other until I was a good way away from home and then get to that abandoned building to find my father waiting there for me.

Me: DAD!

He immediately ran to me and picked me up. I loved him after all, he was my father and we hugged each other for a minute until he started to just grab me and look around. Of course I still had the cut on my lip.

Dad: Who did this?

Me: I fell.

Dad: I asked who did this?

Me: And I told you I fell.

Dad: Don't lie to me. Tell me the truth.

Me: But it is the truth.

Dad: The whole truth Izu!

Me: .... Fine.... the staff at the orhpanage. He is called Ace. He made me fall and I just bit my lip...

Dad: Kid! Look at me. You got slapped and I can see how swollen up your cheek is now tell me who did this.

Me: .... The head of the orphanage.

Dad: Good. 

Me: Don't do anything please.

Dad: Why should I? She dared to touch my child.

Me: But dad! she already got what she deserves.

Dad: What do you mean?

Me: Eraserhead, Mic, Ingenium and Midnight.

Dad: The R-rated hero?

Me: Mh. They came in today and well I got adopted too.

Dad: She adopted you? 

Me: No and you know it.

Dad: I kno. Eraserhead got you.

Me: Mh. Please don't harm them. They protected me.

Dad: I won't but I will harm anyone who is harming them from now on.

Me: Dad, why would you-

Dad: They got my child and I don't want to see you ever in an orphanage again so a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

Me: ...

Dad: How are you feeling tho? I know about your bad healing abilities.

Me: Actually pretty good. Eraserhead looked at it and Mic made sure I got enough food. I don't get what they meant. I mean it was soo much foood too dad.

Dad: Pff... you seem a bit femished Izu.

Me: Really now? You too?

Dad: Look son. I can see when you suffer and you suffered enought until now.

Me: Wait, you knew.

Dad: Of course I knew.

Me: Then why didn't y-

Dad: Do anything? Kiddo, I wanted you to tell me that and even if I did anything, that was the best orphange that would deal with kids like you. You think it was easy seeing you suffer?

Me: ...

I never knew about this... why didn't he ever tell me about it...

I guess it also makes sense...

I mean why would he tell me about this anyways.

I know he has great information gathering skills... gosh he might be on par with that chimera.... 

How was he called again tho?

Ah not important right now.

Me: I am sorry.

Dad: It's fine kid. I am happy you got out. 

Me: Do you know about them tho?

Dad: I do and they are all nice heroes expect well 3 of them.

Me: They are fakes huh?

Dad: Yes.

Me: Which one isn't?

Dad: Eraserhead.

Me: Pff... Dad, they are all nice. Please don't hut them.

Dad: Guess they have a pass for now. They are lucky I know you and you are my son.

Me: Mh.

Dad: You should also get back. Let me lead you to your new place. Eraserhead will be back from patrolling soon and I am sure he will check up on you in a short bit.

Me: Oh so he really was out.

Dad: Yes.

Now together with my father we made our way to my house and he helped me get down from the roof and into my room without even getting through the whole house. The thing was that there was probably a security system in check and camera all around the place too. So my dad helped me get into my room.

Thank god I was pretty athletic and also movable or otherwise this would have been a nightmare.

Once I was inside, I quickly changed into my pj and decided to get some water since I was thirsty from all the running. What I didn't expect was this thing to come at me.

Me: AHHH!

I just went to the kitchen not knowing they had any pets. For some reasons I really didn't see this mouse. It was huge. Was it even a mouse? No I think this was a rat. The thing came at me the moment I opened up the lights and I jumped at the kitchen table since it came out of the fride. It honestly surprised me too much.

Mic: IZUKU!

I looked at Mic who just came running downstairs looking at me. I was on the table and looked at him too. That was the moment the rat went towards him and the hero screamed using his quirk. It honeslty hurt my ears and I felt something dripping down.

Mic: AAAAHH RAT!

Oh shit...

This is...

Blood.

Soon after I realized that it was blood it already had turned into a butterfly and attacked the rat. Let's just say it didn't live long at all as it was a poisonous butterfly.

Me: ....

Mic: Izu?

Me: ...

Mic: Izuku?!