Food and new home!

Thankfully it wasn't for long that Eraserhead and Mic came to the car and opened the door to get me. Apparently they were drivng a different one and I was just here not to sit alone in the one car they drive. It was a black car but it was spacious and I was happy to be away from the two shopping lunatics.

Mic: Oh you exited to come with us little listener?

Me: A bit.

Mic: Oh great! That reminds me how about we go eat out Sho?

Sho: Sounds good. Problem child any preferences?

Me: No,

Mic: How about Mexican then?

Sho: You up for spice kid?

Me: Never had mexican food.

Mic: Then that is where we go.

Sho: Fine by me.

It was like that we went to a restaurant and eat out. That was something I did for the first time and Mic did actually order a lot of food so I could try and I also eat just what I liked. The thing was tho, I wasn't that great with spice but loved deserts soo much. So in the end they ordered something less spicey for me on top of everything and one wouldn't believe it but we actually go everything eaten up.

This was ridiculous!

How could they eat soo much?!

How could they even order soo much?

Where they starving or think I was starving?

From all the food I just ate a plate which was not really filled with a lot of stuff and dessert as well as have a spoon full of everything else so I could try. The one eating everything up was Mic and he actually seemed to enjoy it. Aizawa on the other hand was just eating his food he ordered and also some coffee and more coffee.

Once we got to the house, I felt some pair of eyes on me and when I was looking around I could spot my father. He was in civilian attired and I knew that he was here because he got wiff about this. Who knows how but he actually managed to get this piece of information and the moment I saw him, I smiled at him.

I saw the smile back and knew he would watch over me for the time being and we would meet up in the night. Of course he would pick me up in the night after making sure the streets were safe for me. That was something he always did.

Aizawa: Are you okay problem child?

Me: Mh! I just thought I saw someone I knew.

Aizawa: Good or bad?

Mic: How can you immediatelly ask good or bad?! Let the little listener come in and relax.

Aizawa: *sigh* Zashi, just get in.

Mic: Damn it Sho, you just want a coffee.

Me: Pfff...

Mic: At least someone has his fun here!

Of course after a while I got in with them. My father was gone by the time I looked back again. It was sure him and I knew that he would get his hand on every informaiton he could get about these heroes. They could either be done in a day or be worthy and maybe he would start backmail them and threatening them too. 

Before that happens, I sure as hell need to actually get him and tell him how good these people where so he wouldn't try and go after them. He was my dad and so I knew that he wouldn't do anything against my wish.

While I was thinking about my father, I came inside and looked around. This house was a bit huge and so they showed me around and even told me I could chose which room I would take as my own. There were 3 guest bedrooms because they had Mdinight and Ingenium sleep over pretty often. 

After thinking about it, I chose the one bedroom which was further away from their own bedrooms because I was sure I would need to sneak out of the house from time to time to meet up my father.

Right after the small look around, we came back to the living room where we all sat together. It wasn't this late today and they decided to tell me a bit about them so that we could actually get to know each other.

Mic: Okay so you know who we are, right little listener.

Me: Yeah.

Mic: So let's talk about things that people don't know about us. 

Me: ...

Mic: What's your favorite food?

Me: I like sweet things. I have a rather sweet tooth.

Mic: I can take up some spice and Sho here loves bitter. Seems like we have everything now in our family. Then what you like to do little listener?

Me: I don't know.

Mic: Hmm how about sports? You like sports?

Me: I don't know.

Mic: Don't you ever go out tho?

Me: No.

Aizawa: *sigh* Zashi stop this. We will have to try everything out to find it out.

Mic: True... Well we got a lot of planning to do Sho.

Aizawa: *sigh* how about we let him rest? I think all your questions are a I don't know.

Me: hm?

Aizawa: Nothing against you problem child.

Mic: Oh yeah.. thinking about it.... You might be right.

Aizawa: Go to your room kid and just relax for the day. Take it easy. 

Me: Okay...

It was like that that I stood up, bowed to the in respect and went to go to the room I chose to be my own room. It was a bit away from their bedroom and I was really sleepy the moment I dropped on the floor. It was because I never ever lied in a bed this soft before that I kinda fell asleep the moment I hit the mattress.

Let's just say I was a goner at this point and really already gone into La-La-Land.

A/N: Izu's room is Bedroom 2