🌙| 005. "I miss you, J'- Seb

Dear Sebastian,

It hurts me to write this letter, to leave you, but the Cullens, we are a family and when we move, we move together. I am angry at Jasper for deciding what's better for you, Emmett has promised me to knock some sense into him.

Seb, you are the strongest person I have met, and maybe, it's better if there are no vampires in your life, we are harbingers of death, and evil. Your life has been crashing since we all decided to come in your life and just like that we decided to leave now.

I'm naïve to write this letter instead of saying a physical goodbye, trust me, I can't pull that, with Bella definitely but not with you Sebastian. Your blue eyes and your laugh which echoes in our glass house reminds me of my time as a human, how my brother jumped all around the house, maids following them. The memories are blurry, it happens when you have lived longer than you are meant to be.

"trust your instincts", you are gifted, stronger than you think you are.

Take care, hope we will meet soon, I will be hoping that you will forgive me

Rosalia Hale

I love you <3.

The lamp illuminated Sebastian in a golden hue, tears stained the soft paper, he hurriedly put it away, away from his eyes, the last night was a blur but he remembers the Cullens are gone, something about wolves and Sam, rest is blurry.

Charlie knocks at the door, "gimme 5 min", Sebastian wipes his tears off and pulls a pair of shorts over his black boxer, the room was a mess, grey sheets crumpled together, the mood board light turned off, photos dangling near the corner- disaster.

"come in", Sebastian sits in the chair, facing the door, waiting for the confrontation from Charlie, "hey", his voice was soft, devoid of any judgment, Charlie never had to go through a breakup era, the divorce era was something else.

"How are you doing?", the twins have decided to skip school, the clouds were showering forks in cold water and were they sad too.

"I don't know exactly", Sebastian tried his best to flash a smile, "but I will be fine", he never looks into Charlie's eyes, knowing that he will tell that he was lying, a police chief can tell that always.

Charlie was having difficulty with the twins, both of them were grieving or it felt like it, the vibes around the upper house were depressing, and the sadness felt dripping from the old woods, dripping like honey.

"Sebastian, I love you, now I got to go", Charlie ruffles his raven locks and shuts the door behind him, at least Sebastian was better than Isabella, she hasn't spoken a word like she's stuck in between, two worlds- can't decide which one she belongs too.

Sebastian runs his finger over the purple stone hanging around his neck, the ring on his hand, he wasn't what he used to be. He's living proof of the Cullen's existence, Rose, Jasper, even thinking about him was hard, how hard is it for Jasper then- he thinks, fingers clutching on his chest, the cold ignites a trail of goosebumps over his body.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

Sebastian Swan was grieving for something he can't put a name on, Isabella Swan was fighting with her depression, Seb has tried to talk with her but he has only received some hums and nods. Does he hate Edward now, his sister is like this because of him right-no, you should have been with her- you let her go- bring her back- the voice overlaps his own voice, old souls clawing their way out from the underworld, rasped voices chaining his mind, pulling him under the same black sludge, Bella was suffocating under.