🌙| 007. "Seb, I missed you"- Sam

Paul Lahote was surprised to see Sebastian's image flashing over his screen, his room was messy, clothes were thrown on the floor, the house smelled like alcohol, his dad wasn't that important in his life, since his mother died and then he shifted to the wolf, the Uleys has been his family since then.

"Hi, Paul", Sebastian's voice breaks the silence in the house, just two words and the energy was coursing inside Paul, he sits up straight on his bed, the moonlight falling over his exposed body, muscles visible onto the honey brown flesh body.

"Sebastian", a wave of fervor, warms Sebastian's body, there was something so similar yet different, the way Paul speaks his name, add the southern accent and he sounded identical to Jasper- he isn't Jasper, remember it, Sebastian takes a deep breath before addressing the elephant in the room.

"Are you free tomorrow? I know I have been distant", Sebastian was cut short by Paul, "yes, I'm free", smile ran over Sebastian's face, he was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Seb, you there?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Shall I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Sure"

"Goodnight then"

"Goodnight, Paul", Paul falls down on the bed, staring at the ceiling in excitement for tomorrow, "learn to control your mind, please", Sam tells him through the mind link, the sudden energy of excitement was easy to read for the alpha, "fine", Paul grumbles to him, running his finger through the messy hair, already planning the "date" for tomorrow.

Sebastian hated dreams, it has become a common schedule now, "Aaah", Bella's scream fills the corridors, while he runs to her room, jumping in her bed, holding her, cradling her like a child, moments like this forced him to think about Jasper and his gift and now he may have been able to put Bella to sleep but then again, this was only happening because of him right, Edward.

The items in Isabella's room will shake something, it mostly happened when Bella was having a nightmare and Sebastian was calming her down, Charlie has begged him to let him handle her but he has always smiled at him that there was no need for that, "dad, go sleep, it's okay", he will repeat the same answer again and again till Charlie stopped asking him.

The way their gifts will interact with each other while they both were at their most vulnerable state was another wonder of the universe, "breath, Bella", he will chant like a holy prayer. At the same time, inside his mind, "breathe, Seb", echoes, a strange prison of voices, sometime he can't differentiate between the voices inside his mind.

Isabella Swan hated nightmares, they all will start like happy dreams, she and Sebastian playing as kids, to them in forks and then it will rain blood and Sebastian won't be with her, or black sludge will pull her down while she holds onto Sebastian's hand, blood will spill from his hands, her nails digging into his flesh and then she will be in utter darkness, forcing herself awake.

Always finding herself in Sebastian's arms, staring into those blues, he always looked so tired, tear marks will often stain his face and yet every night, the same thing will happen and every night she will wake up in arms with Sebastian, she hated It and yet she can't change anything about it.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Paul was tapping on the steering wheel of Sam's truck; he has to beg him since the morning and it was only caused by Emily that he was allowed to drive that truck. He has already messaged Sebastian and was now waiting for him.

"Enjoy the movie and the shopping, plus if anything happens do call me, I don't need another of you getting surrounded by thug guys", Isabella slaps Sebastian's head for saying that out loud, though Charlie already left in the morning and the noon sun was kind today.