🌙| 018. "I hope you will forgive me"- Sam

Bella stops to look at me. "just keep on running, Bella", I tell her, while clutching my hand. My eyes fall onto the red marks I have been leaving.

"you cut off his arms, Seb, that's not normal", she stops in her track, leaning onto a tree, trying to catch her breath.

"We both love vampires, the beings who were once just myth to us, there's nothing normal with us", I pull her with me, "don't stop yet". No stopping till we reach the town area or the area of the Cullens.

The light was getting sharper and the trees started to become less in number, the road was visible. A sense of safety rushed into me, the familiar feeling of love- Jasper, I tried to find him, hiding in the green but he wasn't here and yet he was with me.

"Bella, don't tell anyone about the wolves", she looks at me like I grew a second head.

"What?, they are dangerous", she looks at my arm, while I try to hide it behind my back. Our eyes meet but I ignore the worry in those.

"I don't think so, please", there was something in those wolves, a warmth, it was like the Texas sun, but they felt like Emily's freshly baked cookies.

"Fine", she tells me, "but after we get this checked", she points to my arm and I lower my head in defeat, there was no winning this.

The hospital visit was weird, there was no wound just blood.

"where are we going now?", Bella turns the wheel. This was not the road to our house.

"Jacob's house", she looks at me, her eyes boring into him, " I think it's time to get over this too".

The Black's residence was like a house struck in a time loop. The only thing which felt ever evolving in that house was Jacob Black. The boy who was in love with Sebastian was now a wolf who was still denying the fact of the imprint.

"Not till I look in his eyes by myself", he punched Paul again. Paul was holding back himself, with the respect that Jacob was experiencing all his emotions at their highest level.

"ENOUGH", Sam's voice broke off their fight.

Knock knock

Bella knocks again at the door.

Billy finally opens the door, "Isabella, Sebastian"

"hi, I know Jacob's sic-"

"no, actually he's out with friends", Billy cut her in between.

"oh", Bella looked down, she felt dejected. Why can't one thing just work out for once?

"but you told Charlie, he got mono", I ask him. His dark eyes were swirling with worry, like a criminal waiting for his lie to be revealed.

"you both should go home", he tells us sincerely and then shuts the door in our faces.

"Bella", I rub her back, "let's go home", I tell her, moving towards the truck.

Instead of igniting the truck, Bella decides to wait for him.

"Bella"

"Not this time Seb, you can go if you want but I will wait for him". I don't know if it was right of me to feel pity for my sister when I, myself was lying to her about Jasper. It's not like I wanted to hide it but something the truth gonna hurt more than the lie.

Oh, who was I even lying to?

The sky went from sunny to cloudy and now it was raining. I could feel Bella's resolution melting but a knock on my window made her face light up with excitement. She was quick to leave the truck and closed the door behind her.