🌙| 009. "Love, Muse and Kisses"- Paul

Motorcycles are so annoying- Sebastian grumbles while he tinkers with some parts Jacob has given him to clean for, guess that's the best he can do till they want to paint the bikes, that will be the time he will shine.

"If we're going to be working on this every day, we should probably include some homework. Don't want the dads to think I'm a bad influence on you both.", Isabella sits up from her place, running her fingers over the metal pieces, yes, can't call them bike in this condition, definitely not.

"You influence me, please", Jacob's lips perk up in an amusing manner, his grease-stained fingers oiling the ball bearings in his hand, putting them down, and cleaning his fingers with a ragged cloth.

"I'm older than you", Bella tells him off, putting her fingers on Sebastian's forehead, who was trying to stand, to speak, "no, Seb, we both know who's older", smile forms on her face, and after seeing Sebastian puffing his face like a puffer fish.

"Age is nothing, but a number", Jacob leans over Sebastian, poking his cheek, Sebastian doing a raspberry at them, "twins are the same age, plus, from what I can tell, Seb's older", he wraps one of his arms around Sebastian, pulling him into him.

Sebastian always welcomed the warmth from Jacob's body, it sure felt like Paul, but Paul's like a campfire, Jacob, he's like a little candle, sure with future potential.

"Now, thank you", Seb looks up to meet Jacob staring at him, the brown eyes blink in coordination with blue, something clicks in those brown eyes and he pulls back, slowly, turning toward Bella.

"I convinced you both to build us two death machines", Bella smiles like a cat, the light from the barn slits was making her shine in a horrifying way, her fingers linking with the handles of the dismantled bikes. For once, Sebastian saw through the veil of happiness that Bella has sprouted in such little time, she was hiding something, from him, and that's bad.

Jacob drops the piece he was holding, clutching his heart and pointing at Bella from another, "you are Satan", he moves behind Sebastian, lowering himself down so that Sebastian's frame could hide him, "lord Sebastian, save us", Sebastian burst in laughter, soon the other follow him too, he has to lean on Jacob, clutching his stomach, Bella looked at him, that laughter which everyone loved about Sebastian was back and it felt real, not the ones he has been doing in front of Charlie and others.

"Yō, Jakey, you in there?", a voice calls for him, two shadows enter the barn, Bella quickly picks up the tarp and tries to hide the bikes, Jacob stops her, "it's cool, just my boys". Just after that, two boys enter the barn.

Sebastian can't remember where he had seen them, but it wasn't the first time seeing them, the lanky, short boy had a cute smile on his face, like a child who just got his favorite desert and the other one has messy hair, a bit taller than the smiley one, definitely hair longer than the other one.

Jacob introduces them, Quil is the one with that smile and Embry with those messy long hair, now they all three were standing together, Sebastian could see, they all looked super comfortable with each other, pieces of a jigsaw just meant to be put together, so these are his friends, he thinks.

"So, the bike building story is true", Quil mocks Jacob, lightly pushing onto his shoulders, "sure, taught him everything", Bella picks up a random tool, to state her point, but Jacob takes that away from him, "please, no tools for her", whispering to Sebastian, a giggle escaping from his body.

"What about the part, where blue eyes is his boyfriend?", Bella has never seen Sebastian turning that quickly to bore daggers into someone's body, Jacob runs his hand over his back, the warmth soothing him, "oh, we are just friends, right J", the nickname felt weird to use with Jacob, it felt hollow like it's just an alphabet nothing else.