🌙| 011. "Cruel cold, Cruel Jasper"- Sebastian

Isabella has been feeling better with Jacob, while for Sebastian, today's not a good day.

The forest collapse around him, and the trees are bending at weird angles. The clearing which was once full of flowers now dried like a reaper sucked the soul away from the land.

"Jasper Hale", Sebastian whispers his name again, laying down. The golden sweater soaking up the moisture from the earth, and the clouds twirl together, "will its rain?", he slowly raises his hand, cutting the air with his fingers.

The canvas stands to cast a shadow on him, the portrait almost complete. Jasper's golden eyes were replaced with melted taffy brown, yet it felt incomplete.

His phone vibrates in his pocket, he tugs it out.

"Bella, what's up?", he doesn't wait for her response, "got the parts which you needed?", Sebastian was against the bikes, they were reckless and a question to their mortality yet the smile which formed on Ella's face whenever she worked on those or just sat and watched Jacob working on them was enough for him.

"Yeah, got those", Seb could hear Jacob talking in the background but Bella shushes him down, "Jacob says he misses you", "you never visit me, Seb", he can hear Jacob whining now.

"Tell him I will see him tomorrow, I will be home soon, I'm out painting", he tells Bella. Isabella was glad that Sebastian was finally painting, since the Cullens, she hasn't seen him doing any kind of major art. she found the polaroids stacked away in his room when she was finding a cardigan for herself.

"Stay safe okay, I love you"

"I love you too"- the call disconnects after that.

He pushes himself to the ground, picking up the palette and carefully adding little white to those eyes, "Jasper Hale, I wonder does it hurt", his fingers ghost over his chest, a tiny bit of subsidizing pain, washing like waves over him.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The next day, Sebastian is cramped between Isabella and Jacob, the soon-to-be wolf driving the truck, while Isabella enjoyed the win ruffling her hair. Cold winds running within her hair, reminded her of Edward, and her gaze falls onto the cliff. She notices the group of guys; they looked like they were preparing to jump.

She elbows Sebastian, a gentle one, pointing towards the cliff, "ain't that", before she can complete her, "Sam", Sebastian confirms her doubt.

Jacob slowly pulls the truck towards the edge, the railing stopping anyone from jumping into the ocean.

Two guys pick up Jared and throw him off the cliff, the water makes a huge splash and then he reemerges from the cold ocean, unfazed- that's how Jacob and Sebastian were to the incident, unlike Bella who was worried about them.

"They are cliff diving, Bella", the warmth forces Bella to lean into Jacob's hand on her back, "on purpose?", she tilts her head toward Sebastian, who was leaning onto his arms on the railing, looking or more like staring at one person, Paul Lahote- Bella speaks that name inside her mind.

Paul was laughing when he threw Jared off the cliff, it was a normal deal for the pack, their bodies immune to the bone-shattering cold. His laugh turns into a pleasant smile, like sunflowers blooming on his face, a very weird site for Embry. 

Since he turned or triggered his curse, he has always seen him as the hot-headed wolf, as he was new to the pack, reading others' memories through the link was taking a heavy toll on his mind.

He looks at Paul and finds him staring at the road, far away from the cliff, if he was a human, he would have trouble seeing who has stopped on the road but being a wolf he can see them.