chapter 3

"Okay....well we are-"

He paused and took a deep breath.

"We are vampires." He closed his eyes tight at the word.

I sighed and leaned back. He was a vampire... They are.. That kill people.. Like me! I have to get out!

Before he opened his eye I stood up and ran out the door.

I think someone was chasing me but I didn't turn around.

I ran through the lobby and out the doors.

****
I kept running until I ran into the woods, it wasn't really far away from the hotel they were staying at.

I ran to a little river in the middle of the forest. I have been down here so many times. The first time I was here was with my now ex boyfriend Jalin. He died in a car accident about 3 years ago. He was my best friend and who I thought was the love of my life. I was in the car with him. We were heading back to my house and we got in a fight over something stupid.... I think about him everyday.

I sat down on a log that was next to a tree. I looked up at the tree and saw a carved heart with the letters C+J carved in it.

I put my hand over it and drug it down the trunk. I stopped once my hand went over a slit. I put my finger under it and pulled it open and out felled a diary. I set it on my lap and opened it, suddenly the memories flooded back.

Love notes from Jalin and me were in here and pictures of us. I flipped through each page and it landed on the last thing he gave me.

Cassandra,
I know we have had our ups and downs these past weeks but always remember I will love you as long as I can even if it kills me. And if it does I want you to be happy, I may not be perfect or your dream guy but I love you with all my heart. So I am giving you this promise ring, I know you are only 15 and I'm 16 but that won't stop me from being with you for the rest of my life.

I love you forever,
Jalin <3

Tears fell down me cheeks as I twirled the ring in my hand.

"Cass?" I jumped up immediately dropping the diary.

"Reece?!" I gasped, backing up

He walked up to me.

I turned around not looking at him and cried more.

"What's wrong?" He touched my arm sending chills up my back.

"Don't touch me!" I cried.

"Why not?"

"Because,"

"Because why?"

I turned around and faced him.

"You're not real."

"Oh but I am."

He grabbed my arms again.

"I loved you Cass, I really do and you have to listen to me"

I nodded and he drug me to a big rock.

"I am a vampire, but not a normal one like the guys. I made a deal with Lucifer.. You see many years ago I was dying from a very deadly sickness. I asked the devil to turn me this way so I could live and he would be my master but I will be out of his command if I fall in love, but the person I fall in love with has to fall in love with me. But there is more, I have to take you."
"Take me?" I questioned

"Take your innocents and take you away from life.... Turn you Into a monster like me.."

"But what if I never fall for you?" I was getting scared.

"Then I die, I will burn from my heart and out..."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Don't cry, its okay." He pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Reece but I'm not in love with you yet...." I cried.

"Its okay we have a long time until the time." He kissed the top of my head and intertwined our fingers.

I picked up the book and out it back then we walked back to the hotel.
"Cass, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked once we got to the elevator.

"Yes Reece." He leaned down and pulled me closer to him.

I looked into his dark red eyes and he looked into mine.

"I love you."

He closed the gap between us. I shivered as his lips connected with mine. They were surprisingly warm.

"I love you too." I whispered.

A/n: yes I know it sucks and its short. I hope you like it. Cass and Reece are dating!!! Do you think she will fall in love? What would you do if you find out your celebrity idol said he was a vampire and was in love with you? Ohhh. Xx