chapter 11

Cass POV:
"Merry Christmas!" I opened my eyes to see my very sexy, and shirtless boyfriend jumping up and down on the bed.
I stretched my arms above my head.
"Ooooh I like it when you do that." Reece smirked.
I looked down and saw that as I was stretching the blanket came down off of my chest, and I was still naked. I grabbed the blanket, pullinbg it back up and blushed.
"So how did you like your present last night?" Reece asked as he laid down next to me putting his hand on my waist.
"It was amazing." I kissed him but as soon as he went to kiss back I stopped and rushed to the bathroom.
Reece came in and held my hair back as I threw up.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he handed me a robe to cover up.
"Uh yea. Must be a stomach flu." I smiled at him and left to go get changed.
I put on my Christmas sweater the boys got me and some black skinny jeans along with my converse. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and put on some light makeup.
On the way downstairs I heard everyone laughing and screaming.
"I missed you so much!" I saw Reece hug a woman who I could not identify. He then kissed her. What?!
I slowly walked up to them.
"Hey." I said. The woman turned around and gasped.
"Reece! She's even more beautiful than you said!" She pulled me into a big hug.
I laughed slightly and looked at Reece.
"Oh! This is my mum, mum this is Cass." She smiled at me.
"Its nice to meet you Mrs.Bibby." I smiled.
"Oh please, call me Lyndsey!" She smiled back and walked off.
"She's really sweet-"
"Reece!" I was cut off by a little girl jumping on Reece. He laughed and hugged her.
"Lexi!" I smiled at their cuteness.
"Are you Cass? I heard so much about you!" Lexi said.
"Yes I am, and you must be Lexi! I heard a lot about you too." She smiled and ran off.
"Let's open presents biotchez!" Jake yelled.
"Jake! There are children!" Me and Lyndsey yelled.
"Sorry, I'll cover my ears!" Casey joked.
We all sat in the living room and started passing out presents.I got a bunch of clothes from the girls, shoes from the guys. A necklace from Lyndsey Jamie and Lexi and a big minion and a harry potter blanket from Reece. He knows my obsession with minions and harry potter.
"So Cass, how was last night?" Jake winked. I blushed and covered my face.
"What happen last night?" Lexi asked.
We all looked at each other.
"We made pie." Reece blurted out.
"Oh what kind of pie?"
"Banana cream!" Jake bursted out. We all laughed and I threw a pillow at him
"Can we go outside and have a snowball fight?" Lexi asked.
The snow looked pretty nice.
"Yea!!!!" We all ran upstairs to change.
I put on my snow boots and big winter coat, then my beanie. I also grabbed my gloves then ran back down to join the others.
"OK so since there are 10 of us we can split up." I started to explain.
"Me, Lexi, tom, Jake and charlie on one team. Reece, barcs, James, Casey and Chris on the other." I laughed at the sad face Reece gave me.
My group ran to the left side of the yard and started to build a big fort.
"OK so we are gonna let the short ones go first. That will lbe hard for them to see." Charlie said. We nodded and me and Jake and lexi got ready.
"I'm going to the right side." I whispered.
I grabbed a bunch of snowballs and shoved them in my pockets, one in my hand. I tiptoed towards the other teams fort.
"I see her!" I heard Casey yell and they all jumped out and fired.
I his behind a bush and watched as poor Lexi got covered in snow.
"Hey cutie." I jumped as Reece his with me.
"Hi." I kissed him and he kissed back. Suddenly I felt my stomach turn and I pushed him away and threw up.
"Damn, are you okay? That's the second time today. Maybe we should get you in." He lifted me up and started walking me to the door.
Before we got to the door I got sick again.
"Okay you need checked, Tom!" He yelled for tom and led me inside to the couch.
"Yea?" Tom breathed out as he just ran from the back yard.
"Cass is sick and I don't know why." Reece explained. Tom looked at me and took off his coat and gloves.
"I'll go get my stuff." He ran into the bathroom and came back with a suit case.
"How are you so good with people?" I asked.
"I wanted to be a doctor before I became a singer." I nodded and he opened the case.
First he took my temperature then checked my breathing.
"Well you're not sick, but I think I might know what it is." He looked at me then at Reece. Reece looked shocked.
"Check." He whispered.
Tom nodded his head and pulled out a small xray thing. He breathed in really deep and lifted up my shirt.
Slowly he put the xray above my stomach. I watched as his eyes widened. Reece came over and looked and had the same expression.
"What?" I asked.
Reece looked at me, shook his head and walked out of the living room.
Soon the rest of the guys came in. The all sold in the door way staring at us.
Lexi ran over to look.
"Are those babies?" She asked tom. He looked at her then at me.
"Yes."
"How many?" She asked him again.
"3....." His eyes were glued to the xray.
"Tom." I said. He didn't look at me.
"Tom." I said again and he looked at me.
"You're pregnant, with triplets" He said.

A/n: triplets? Damn. OK this is not going to be like twilight. The baby isn't going to kill her. Its going to be normal but they are scared about it.