chapter 7

"Reece.....?" I asked. My voice shaky and I didn't know what was really going on.
He stopped kissing the girl and look over to me.
"Oh my god." Grey grabbed my arm and held me.
Reece's eyes were pitch back. The girl he was kissing looked at me and smirked her eyes were also black. She jumped off him and flew to me grabbing me by the collar and pushing me up against the wall.
"So you're the lucky one ey?" She said.
I felt a tear escape my eyes.
"Awe poor baby is crying now?" She laughed.
"W-who are you?" I studdered.
"Oh Reece didn't tell you?"
I shook me head and she laughed again.
"I'm the devil bitch." She growled in a very deep voice.
"Get off her, lilith" I looked behind her to see 2 girls.
"Ah Shannon and Jess. " lilith smirked and let go of me, falling to the floor many feet below.
She flew over to the two.
" You came to save the chosen one?" They just glared at her.
Suddenly Shannon jumped onto her and started ripping her up but that didn't work. She pushed Shannon off, knocking over Jess.
I stood up and made a run for the door but someone stooped by a force I turned around and saw Lilith flying towards me. Her hands out to grab me.
I couldn't move.
She grabbed me and flew.
"Reece!!!" I could still see and hear them.
"Cassandra!!!!" He cried.
"You'll never see her again Reeecy!" She laughed and flew off.
"I love you!" I heard him yell.
"I love you too..." I whispered, crying to my self.
*****
"Your stupid Reecey will never find you here!" She said as we got to a small cabin in the woods.
"Why do you want me?" I asked.
"Because if you're not there to love Reece then he is mine." She laughed.
"Don't hurt him!" I screamed.
She turned and looked at me. She walked over to me and crouched down.
"I don't have to, you already are." She said, her long finger nails trailing down my arm.
"You are gonna stay here until he is mine." She winked and walked out the door.
"Reece.." I cried.
'Cass?' I heard someone say I looked around trying to see who said it.
'Cass, its me Barclay.' Barclay said, it must be in my head
' it is in your head hun, that's my power remember? Now where are you?' He asked
'I don't know, but its somewhere in the woods in a cabin. How is Reece?' I asked through my head
'Not too good, he won't stop crying and breaking things, you can talk to him soon. He knows how to talk through the mind as well but he is not ready.'
'Just please come find me. I love you guys.'
'We love you too Cass, I gotta go now. Stay safe.'
'Bye...' I cried
*****
Greys POV:
She's gone.... My best friend is gone.
I have not stopped crying. Hannah, Jana, Shannon and Jess are keeping me calm while the guys are keeping Reece Calm.
"C-can i go to s-starbucks?" I asked.
The girls nodded and helped me up. I have to stay strong for Cass because I will find her.
Once i got to Starbucks i found a booth and ordered.
"Hey its Grey right?" I turned around and saw Jay.
"Yea what do you want?" I snapped.
"I saw you looked upset, are you okay?" He asked sweetly.
"No I'm not." I took a sip of my coffee.
"Where is Cass? Is she okay." He asked.
I didn't want to lie. I looked at him and shook my head.
"No she's not."
I grabbed my coffee and coat and walked out the door. Leaving Jay there.

Jays POV:
Well I guess this is when I come into the picture.. I knew it would happen sooner or later.
I rolled my eyes, grabbed my coffee and ran to the woods. I took a sip, set it down then cracked my buckles and neck.
"Let's do this."
I felt myself transform from human into a beast. Then I howled.
Soon Nathan, Tom, Max and Siva ran to where I was. Seconds later I was staring at my best friends, or as other people would put it....
Wolves.....

A/n: THE WANTED ARE WOLVES!!! Was that a plot twist or what? Or did you guys already guess it? Haha I hope you like it!!

Bulletproof Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें