chapter 12

2 months later:
Cass POV:
2 months, it has been 2 god damn months of being pregnant with triplets. Its a living hell. Tom said that when a human gets pregnant with a vampire it will take around 6 months before she can give birth. I guess they grow just a little faster in the stomach. Just like in Twilight. But the babies aren't going to kill me. Well I hope not.
"Hey sexy." I looked at the door to see Aubrey.
I literally squealed and jumped up hugging her.
"What are you doing here?!" I asked.
"Oh well Kyle and I were just stopping by for the week." She moved out of the way and saw Kyle walk through the door.
"Wait.. Kyle as in Kyle David Hall? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.
Kyle is a famous youtuber. He is awesome!!!!!
"Yea I know right?!" She laughed.
"So how far along are you?" Kyle asked.
"Uh 2 months." I replied putting my hand on my stomach.
"Well thats a lot bigger than 2 months! That looks like 4 or 5." He laughed.
"Well she's having triplets." Aubrey said.
He just nodded and kissed her. I smiled as they kissed. They are so cute together. Reece has barely talked to me since we found out. He still kisses me and hugs me and stuff but no real talking.
"Uh hi Aubrey" we all turned and saw James smiling slightly then frowned when he saw Kyle kiss her neck.
"Hi James." She smiled then her and Kyle went to the living room to see Grey.
"I miss her." He pouted.
"I know you do but we'll find someone for you" I pinched his nose and he smiled.
Me and James have became best friends again. After everything settled Down he apologized and tom is counciling him. I guess.
"I'm going shopping." Reece muttered as he walked past me.
I sighed and sat down at the counter.
"Damn he sure does act like a loving father and boyfriend." James said.
"Yea hes just getting used to it." I said.
"He's had two months."
"I'm sure he'll be fine soon."
"I don't know if you're trying to convince me or yourself." He laughed and grabbed 2 apples. Handing me one.
"Thanks" I muttered taking a bite of the apple.
*****
"OK Cass, truth or dare?" Grey asked smirking at me
"Truth."
"Do you think Reece still loves you?" She asked
"Well I hope he does but it sure seems like he doesn't. He's never here with me and I don't even think he wants these kids." I started to tear up.
"You don't think I love you?" I turned around to see Reece with bags in his hands and his eyes watering up.
He dropped the bags and ran up stairs. I could hear our door slam and a boom which meant its broken.
"I'm sorry..." Grey said. I smiled at her.
"It's fine, I'll go talk to him."
I got up and wobbled up the stairs to only see a smashed door in the hall.
I carefully stepped over it and walked into the room.
"Reece." I said. He was just played on our bed not facing me.
"Reece." I sat down on the bed and rubbed his leg.
" how could you think I didn't love you?" He whispered.
"Because you're never around anymore. I'm carrying our kids and you haven't been there for any of it." I said. He looked at me and sat up putting his hand on my stomach.
"I love you more than anything in this world and you know that. Im just scared " he put his head on my shoulder.
"Scared of what?"
"These babies are half vampires. What if they hurt you?"
"They won't Reece." I kissed his nose and he smiled.
"I love you so much."
" I love you too."

A/n: these chapters just keep getting worse! I'm sorry.