chapter 5

Toms POV:

"She said it, she's in love with me!!" Reece said once he gathered all of us to the kitchen.
"How long do we have until the time?" Jake asked.
"Erm, on her 19th birthday so in about a year. She is turning 18 in a couple months." He explained
I love Cass I really do, she is like a baby sister to me but I feel so sorry for her. Its a horrible thing to be. I wish I was never a vampire but it happen so I guess I had to deal with it.
Its okay bud. I heard Barclay say.
He can speak to people through his mind and he can read minds.
I looked at him and slightly smiled.
"So Tom how is Jana?" Jake asked.
"She is alright. I need to text her, I miss her so much."
Jana is my best friend I have had a crush on since the day I met her but I never had the guts to tell her. She is also a vampire.
"You need to invite her over!!!!" He said.
I laughed and walked to my bedroom. I grabbed a picture of me and Jana and smiled, she is absolutely gorgeous. Her long dark brown hair, almost back and stunning brown eyes. She is also really short and I mean really really short. Shorter than Jake short. But I still love her.
I decided to Skype her.
"Hey Jana!" I said once she accepted.
"Hey Tom!!" She smiled, oh how I love that smile.
"So me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to come over, maybe tomorrow??"
"Of course! I miss you!" She whined.
"I miss you too cutie." She giggled.
"I will see you soon Tom Tom." She waved and disconnected.
"I love you..." I whispered and closed my laptop.
"You need to tell her." I turned around and saw Barclay leaned against my door drinking a beer. He tossed me one.
"Thanks..." I popped the top and took a big drink.
"I don't know how tho" I leaned back in my chair and propped my feet onto my desk.
"Ask her on a date, I am positive that she will say yes." He patted me on the back and walked out.

Cass POV:
I open my eyes and saw someone's butt in my face.
"Ahhhhh!" I screamed and pushed that person off.
"Ow!" A sleepy Aubrey said.
"Your fat ass was in my face!!!!!" I screamed.
"Oh well! I need sleep!" She yawned and hit her head on the floor, falling asleep instantly.
Soon loud snores filled the room.
"Ugh." I grabbed my phone and checked the time.
4 in the morning?!?
I looked at the floor and saw Grey also passed out.
Well clearly the guys forgot us.
I got up and quietly walked to the kitchen.
I opened the fridge and grabbed a water. I took a drink and closed the fridge. Then I saw a dark shadow in the corner of my eye.
"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and dropped my water.
The started walking over to me and I ran. Well I didn't make it far because I slipped and hit my head on the floor.
"Shit, Cass are you okay?" Someone asked. They pulled me into a hug. I think it was Reece.
I pulled away from the hug and looked at the person but it was too dark.
Then they leaned in so I did to. Our lips connected and moved in sync.
I pulled away when a light came on.
I looked at who I was kissing and it was James.... I looked at him shocked.
"Cass?" I heard Reece say.
Luckily we were behind the island.
"Uh yea Reece." I said rubbing my head.
James wiped his lips and got on his knees.
"What's going on?!" Reece snapped when he saw us.
"James scared me and I slipped on water." I pointed at the water on the floor.
"I hit my head and he tried to help me up then you came in." I explained the best I could.
James looked at me and I knew he was thanking me. He held out his hand and we both got up. Once I stood up Reece pulled me into a hug.
I put my hand on my head as it was still in pain. I brungmy hand down and saw a lot of red liguid on it. Blood. I looked up at the boys they both had wide eyes.
Just then I saw James fling him self towards me. I closed my eyes tight but nothing happen. Once I opened them I saw Reece on top of James, fighting him. I couldn't really hear anything. I was just shocked. Then Tomn blocked my view. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and into the bathroom.
He sat me down on the toilet. And he dug threw cupboards.
"D-dont hurt m-me!" I flinched as he walked over to me.
"Don't worry Cass. I won't. James isn't used to the whole " not drinking human blood" thing like the others are." He said as he stitched up the gap in my head.
I held onto the front of his shirt as he stitched.
"Tom, can I tell you something?"
"Sure babe."
"I- um- you can't tell anyone I told you especially Reece." I said and he pulled away and looked at me.
"What?" He questioned.
"James and i, uh kinda kissed... But it was and accident I swear! It was dark and I thought it was Reece and-" he put his hands on my shoulders.
"I understand Cass. I promise I won't tell him." He kissed my forehead
"Come on I think they calmed down." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out.
"Cass im so sorry." James pulled me into a hug when we got into the living room.
I saw all of the guys and Grey, Aubrey and Hannah watching us.
"Its okay James." I patted his back and walked over to Reece.
"I love you." He kissed my lips
"I love you more " I kissed him back.
"I love him more!!" Jake joked and sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.
"Gross!" Reece complained and pushed him off. We all laughed.
"You could never and I mean ever! Love Reece more than I do." I said looking into His eyes. He smiled and kissed me again.
"Okay that's enough, we have a special guest that will be here anytime soo-" tom was cut off by the door bell.
"Now " he laughed.
Soon he came in with a really short but stunning girl... Wait I recognize her.
"Jana?" I asked.
"Cass??" She squealed and ran over to me and hugged me.
"I didn't know you were a vampire!" I laughed.
She nodded. And hugged me again.
"Wait, how do you two know each other?" Reece asked.
"Oh well she used to date my younger brother before he um.... He passed." She whispered the last part.
"Oh.." They said
"Yea, but I never thought I would see you again!" I hugged hr one more time.
The rest of the night was amazing. I was reunited with one of my best friends. We talked all night about anything and everything.

A/n: another new character!! Jana!do you think her and Tom should get together? Did you like this chapter? I hope so! I will update soon and there will be more characters in the next few chapters. Love y'all!!