chapter 10

Cass POV:
"Mum!!!!" I felt someone jump onto my bed.
"Haha what sweety?" I laughed
"Owen is being mean to me!" She curled into a ball next to me.
"No I'm not! Mum! Diana was the one being mean to me!" He jumped onto the bed as well.
"Alright you two, be nice to each other. Twins aren't suppose to fight!" Reece laughed as he walked in.
"But we aren't twins." I frowned as I looked at their sad faces.
"We know baby, but now you are since kenzies passing." I felt a tear crawl down my face as my now 8 year old daughter claimed into my arms and cried.
Reece walked over an held Owen.
"We love you two very much and we are so lucky we still have you." I kissed Diana's head.
"I have a surprise downstairs." Reece said making our two children look at him and smile. They let go of us and ran down stairs.
I looked at Reece and hugged him.
"How was tour?" I asked giving him a big kiss.
"It was amazing. Can you believe the band has been together for 12 years now?" He later back and smiled at me.
"I love you so much"
*****
I opened my eyes and saw a blue wall above me. Where am I? Was that all just a dream?
I rubbed my eyes and looked around, but it was hard as my neck was really soar.
"Hello?" I said but it came out as a whisper.
"Barcs?" I said through my head.
Soon after Barclay walked in with some flowers, Tom M., Nathan, Jay,Jake and Chris were behind him.
"Hey munchkin." Nathan said pinching my nose. I smiled and grabbed his hand And kissed it.
"Tom." I whispered. He ran over to me and handed me a water bottle. I nodded as a thank you.
I took a drink slowly. It was really hard.
"Phone?" I asked. Jake left to go get and soon returned with it and a chocolate bar.
I laughed and took it from him.
I took the phone and held it in front of me so I can see my reflection.
A tear slipped out of my eyes as I saw two big bruises on each side of my neck.
"Where's Reece?"
"Down stairs on the couch." I nodded and stood up.
Nathan and Tom helped me walk down the stairs.
I walked slowly into the living room. I saw Siva, Max, Tom, Charlie, and Casey all sitting on one of the couches and chairs.
I walked to where they could all see me and that's when I saw James. His arms were tied down to a chair and his hair was a mess.
He looked at me and I could see all the guilt on his face. I watched as he looked to one of the couches. I turned and saw Reece wrapped up in a blanket and his eyes were closed.
I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his hand.
"Reece" I whispered. Hopefully loud enough for him to hear.
He opened his eyes and just started at me. At my neck and face.
Then he pulled me in.
"You're alive." He cried.
"Im never going to leave you Reece."
"Good because I can't live without you." And he was right.
He looked worse than ever before. I started crying and pulled him into a hug.
"How long was I out?" I asked. All of the guys looked at me.
"About a week.." Tom said. I nodded and grabbed my phone.
5 missed calls from my mom, 2 from Cameron, my brother, and one from Aubrey.
"I need to call some people back." I got up and walked to the kitchen dialing my mom on the way.
"Hey mom." I said once she answered.
"Cassandra! Where have you been? I haven't heard from you since before the concert. That was almost half a
year ago!!!" I spit out the water I was taking a drink of and ran to the calendar on the wall. The concert was in June! Its December 19 st! How didn't I notice?
"Oh my mom, I wasn't even paying attention, life has been crazy living with the guy and oh-" I shouldn't of said that.
"Wait you're living with the guys? Who are the guys?" She snapped.
"Stereo kicks."
I heard her sigh at the end of the phone.
"Cassandra Lynn, why are you living with a famous band! You're not worth it, they don't love ugly snobs like you!" My mom has always been mean to me.
"I know Im a fucking ugly snob but they love me! You know how I know? Because I'm fucking dating one of them and he is the best thing that ever been in my life! You're not worth it! Don't fucking call me ever again. You're not a mother of mine!" I screamed at the phone and hung up.
I sat on the ground, put my head in my hands and cried.
"Hey you okay kiddo?" I looked up and saw Tom walk in.
"No.." I cried.
He ran over to me and hugged me.
"Hey, hey, hey its okay I've got you now."
Ive always loved tom like he was a brother. He is the best brother I've ever had.
"Let's go to Starbucks. I know how much you love your coffee." I smiled and he helped me up. While he went to go tell the guys I grabbed my coat.
*****
Toms POV:
I walked into the living room to see jess, Shannon, Hannah, Grey,Jana, and the guys all talking to each other.
"Hey me and Cass are going to Starbucks, anyone want anything?" They all shook their heads. I nodded and walked out, Cass following me.
****
Once we got to Starbucks we sat at a table and ordered.
"Explain."
"Explain what?"
"Why were you crying?" I took a sip of my coffee and leaned back.
"Its my mom. She said you guys don't love me because I'm an ugly snob. She always treats me like shit but I'm used to it." She said.
"How the hell could you be used to it? She fucking abuses you!" I shouted maybe a little to loud.
She shrugged, then her phone rang. She looked at it and rolled her eyes answering it.
"What do you want cam?" She snapped. Cam? Who's cam?
"No I'm not fucking coming home. I don't care if you just got back from rehab! I don't fucking care about you! " she hung up the phone and put her head in her hands.
Then she looked back up at me and smiled.
"Let's go Christmas shopping!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.
We went to almost every shop. When we got into the car there was barely enough room for the both of us.
We walked I to the house laughing at how much stuff we have.
*****
Cass POV:
Christmas eve:

"Cass!" I turned around and saw Reece. He looked so happy. He was starting to go back to normal like he did when I fist came back.
I ran up to him and hugged him.
"I love you soo much Reece." I kissed him and he kissed back. I could feel him smile.
"I love you too Cass." His voice was deep and husky.
"I have a surprise for you." He smirked and grabbed my hand. I saw all of the guys smirking.
He drug me down to the basement and locked the door behind us. He than walked me further down into the basement. I gasped at what I saw.
There were rose petals in a row leading to a room. I opened the door and saw a king sized bed with candles lite all around it. There was not light in the room besides the candles. It was beautiful. I turned and looked at Reece.
I walked towards him and kissed him hard.
"Its time " he smirked and began to take off his shirt. He kissed me ten times harder.
His hands traveled down to the rim of my shirt and pulled it up.
His hands also fiddled around with the clip on my bra. Once he got it off he looked at me.
"You're beautiful."

A/n: things are starting to get heated! Lol I hope you all like it.