chapter 6

4 weeks later

"Hey babe we are going out tonight, ya know boys night out. Maybe you and the girls should go out." Reece told me.

I was laying on the couch my head on Toms lap my butt on Reeces lap and my legs on Barclay's lap.

"So do I get to meet your girlfriend anytime soon??" I asked Charlie. I literally just found out and I have been living with him for a month now.
Barclay also has a girl friend they seem so nice!!

"Shannon and jess should be here in a few days." Barclay said.

Shannon is Charlie's girlfriend and Jess is barcs.

Both girls are best friends.

"Hey babe!" I heard Grey yell.

I looked over and saw her jump on Jakes back and kiss his cheek. Oh yea I almost forgot, Jake finally got up the courage to ask out Grey and well Aubrey and James had to take a break due to her going to college and his singing career. She also found a really cute guy. His name is Kyle and he also goes to college.

James was bummed out but I know he will find someone.

"Cass we are gonna go now." Reece pecked me on the lips and he and the guys left, leaving me and the girls alone.

"So what do you wanna doooo?" I asked them.

"Let's go to the movies." We all agreed and got changed.

I put on my ripped jeans and crop top that said The Wanted on it. I put on eyeliner and mascara then chucked on my black converse and put my hair into a high pony tail. I grabbed my flannel, wrapped it around my waist and ran down the stairs to be greater my the girls.

Hannah was wearing a tank top that said Nuetella on it with white skinny jeans and red converse she also had her hair in a high pony tail. Jana had Toms hoodie on with black leggings and black vans. Her hair was braided to the side and she had a beanie. Grey wore a crop top like me with light blue shorts and flip-flops. Her hair was in a massy bun.

We all admired our outfits and then hopped into Greys mustang.

Once we got to the movies we ran to the door because it started to rain.

"I'm wet!!!" Grey whined.

"That's what she said!!!!" We all busted out laughing.

Once we calmed down we all decided on watching unfriended.

We got our tickets, popcorn, pop and CANDY!!! Then found our seats.

"Uh hi are you Cass, Jana, Grey and Hannah?" A young girl about 14 years old asked.

"Yea we are." We all said causing her to giggle.

"Could I get a picture?" She asked. We all agreed and got a picture.

"What's your twitter? We will follow you. " She told us her twitter and we followed her then she thanked us and went back to her mom.
******
"Holy mother fuck tards!" Grey screamed.

"Lord voldemort kill me now!!" I screamed.

Hannah and Jana just stared at us.

"Get used to it." We laughed.
*******
Once the movie was over we went to Starbucks.

"So how long have you and Chris been dating?" Jana asked Hannah.

"Oh, its been so long! Um well we became vampires about 150 years ago so about 100 years. We met at a Halloween party, I know its a weird way to meet but we basically went as our selves." She explained.

"Uh excuse me there love but I was wondering if you had an extra napkin, my friend spilled his tea." I recognized that voice so well.

I turned around and saw the one and only James McGuiness!!

"Oh.My.God." I couldn't believe it. I wonder if he remembered me. I doubt it.

"Hey you look familiar do I know you, wait! Cass! I remember you! You bought me a big stuffed lizard that had a Cass+jay tattoo." He laughed.

"Yeaaaaaa." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Well how has life been?" He asked taking a seat next to me.

"Well its been a little weird. I have 10 new best friends and one is my boyfriend. " I said. And all of them are vampires that are extremely strong and creepy.....

"Ah well thats nice." I nodded and then handed him napkins.

"Hey uh could I possibly get your number?" He asked. I looked at the girls and they shrugged.

"Sure." He handed me his phone and I typed in my number.

"See ya around cutie." He kissed my cheek and walked back to the boys.

I felt cheeks heat up once he left. I have to admit I used to have the biggest crush on him. I still have a hoodie from when I was like 15 that says "I

I looked at Hannah and Jana, they were looking at jay with a gross look.

"What?" I asked they just shook their heads.
*****
Once we were done at Starbucks we decided to go shopping. I bought new band tees, new jeans, shorts, converse, a dress and lots of makeup and food.

We walked out to Greys mustang at like 2 in the morning and headed back home.

Once we walked in we all stopped.

"Oh.... My......god......" We all said.

There he was. Reece. With another girl. Kissing.........

A/n: dayummmm what do you think will happen to them? Will they break up, which will do bad things to Reece or will Reece apologize. Hmmm and I am gonna add more bands into the story. Comment some of your favorite bands if you want to. And we still need a GF for Casey. We also need some best friends in there!! Maybe some fans. Xx

And that is a pic of Jay!