About Y/N

A//N: Just a little like get to know them idk. I tried not to make any thing specific but this is just a little get to know them so enjoy. I don't think I spoiled any of the up coming story. ☺️

✪ ✪ ✪

So to begin let's start with where they came from.

Y/n taken as a child about two months before Eleven. Y/n's hair is grown out a significant about due to Papa locking them in a room for a reason you'll find out soon.

Y/n is the same age as Eleven and the boys (12).

Y/N chose the name Y/N because while they were at bennys they saw the name on an a waiting list and they liked it.

I did some research and found out all the boys birthdays and Will is the oldest (March 22, 1971) then Mike (April 7, 1971) following by Dustin (May 29, 1971), Lucas(October 19, 1971), and Eleven (November 4, 1971) in order. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But Y/n where ever your birthday is but in 1971.

I didn't think I made it specific what your powers are so to clear it up.

-Telekinesis, or Psychokinesis, is a hypothetical psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction. Telekinesis experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability.

-Energy manipulation Energy Manipulation is the ability to generate, control, and manipulate various forms of energy. The levels (molecular, atomic, subatomic, etc.) in which one manipulates energy varies greatly. Energy Absorption: The ability to absorb energy into one's self usually to either recharge one's power or to increase it.

-Invisibility the power to render oneself unable to be seen. Not to be confused with Camouflage

-Telepathy is similar to "Telekinesis", "Telepathy" is an umbrella term for any ability that involves projecting, reading and manipulating thoughts or affecting and interacting with other aspects of the mind.

-Controlling minds

-Some form of neuroelectric interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares.

-Metal manipulation The user can create, shape and manipulate metal, a solid material (an element, compound, or alloy) that is typically hard, shiny, and features good electrical and thermal conductivity. This one isn't used much so you don't have much control of it.

-I may be adding more 😉

Your powers look exactly like Wanda's, but purple.

Here are some pictures 👇