12

entry #12

"yoh, jamie. let's go hang out after school." it had been a week into their relationship and it was really taking a toll on her mental health. it has exhausting basically babysitting him everyday because of jeno being a little bitch. sorry that's a bit harsh. "i might not be able to make it. sorry."

he shrugged, making her purse her lips. welp, it was another trip to the arcade with jeno. every time jaemin had told her he was busy, they just hung out together. it was disappointing at times but she couldn't control what these fuckers had to do in their lives. she was practically itching for him to say or do anything for the girl.

anything to stop the insanity. she was getting really tired of this game of push and pull, and especially this game of babysitting. she was growing more and more tired and less interested in the boy.

perhaps it was just the infatuation that consumed her when it first all happened. she couldn't take it anymore. she wasn't interested in the boy, more in fact, she hated the boy. she wasn't finding happiness being around the boy anymore and was more tired of having to ask then having to do anything in the first place.

hearing a notification come from her phone, she picked it up and quirked a smile in amusement. seeing the boy stare at her as if she was gonna tell her anything. nor say anything in the first place.

group chat was created!
hwangji created a group chat with hwangjin and tokiyama

hwangji: hello fairy~~
hwangji: a little birdie told me you're dating na jaemin?

hwangjin: stop being nosy yeji

hwangji: ah why?

tokiyama: haha
tokiyama: no worries!
tokiyama: i am >.<

hwangji: ㅇㅁㅇ
hwangji: wahh, how do you manage?

tokiyama: don't tell anyone
tokiyama: but he is like a kid kkk

hwangjin: ahh he does act like a kid kkk
hwangjin: you sit next to him right?
hwangjin: isn't he tiresome..

tokiyama: i never tell secrets kkk

hwangji: that means he's tiresome isn't he kkk
hwangji: wah i like you already
hwangji: the fairy even acts like one ^o^

"what are you laughing so much about," he muttered, side glancing to him, she turned off her phone and flipped it upside down. "ah just some friends. what are you doing after school that makes it so you can't make it." she hummed, changing the topic as fast as she could.

he continued to stare at her phone with a peeved expression, shrugging and turning back to his phone. silently tsking to herself, she rolled her eyes and waited for the teacher to come into the classroom.

thinking about the prizes at the arcade she couldn't get the last time her and jeno went. she could practically hear the boy beside her want to scream. ah it's so fun playing with him.

it was true. it felt like na jaemin was loosing interest. and because of that, i lost interest. you can't force someone to love you, but i doubt jaemin was in love. with the way he would start treating me, i'm glad i started to act the way i did. i lashed out and went against what he wanted.

but who really cares you know? why should i care about what my alleged boyfriend told me? it wasn't like he showed compassion. push and pull. he lost the game too early on, playing and messing with him really makes me laugh now. it's like a homage to my stupidity so early on.