Chapter 72

【 The twenty four hour duration has ended. You may now leave the forest of disasters. In Earth's time zone, you have been gone for one week and two days 】

George read the screen in disbelief. It had only been one day yet he was gone here in the real world for more than a week? He slowly got out of the Forest of Disasters and continued to walk through the streets like nothing happened for the past hours of his life. He held his sword with interest while Piyol was on his shoulder.

—Eek!

Piyol was also staring at George's sword with interest. His lips twitched slightly while he held back an vicious smile. "How interesting" he mumbled and looked up to the sky. He could see the clear blue sky that was lighting up the planet. There was no sun or even the clouds as usual.

George thought of Dream. He felt uneasy just thinking of that man who was slowly turning his head into chaos. He debated whether he should go back to the mansion and check if Dream was now there along with Kassie but he felt that there was still some time left to at least wonder around the world.

It wasn't like he was going to race again in the next main door game that was the fifth. In total there were seven main door games. George thought if earth being Eliminate will ever stop. There were limited main door games but there was also unlimited side game and hosted games.

Monsters and mythical creatures were everywhere also in the streets. 'Will the seven main door games restart?' 'Will they add more doors until the population decreases to zero?' 'Will they just stop there?' Will Eliminate be gone once the seventh main door game is defeated by all players?'

George did not need to know what will happen however he was curious. There were many expected and unexpected possibilities that could happen once the seventh main door game is finally finished. Earth might just go back to normal or it would just remain the same. George didn't want to know these yet.

He shook his head at the complicate thoughts and questions in his head. Up ahead, he could see multiple low leveled monsters that had the mix of different animals and weird abilities. These monsters confused George. He thought why would Eliminate pick monsters that looked like they were out of fantasy novels and movies.

Even the folktales and greek mythology creatures that brought danger came into this world now. Abilities based on their attributes when people started to have dreams and wishes. He wondered if eliminate was made from a group of aliens from another planet. Maybe earth made a secret organization to decrease the population.

If they did. Any explanation wouldn't be expectable for any people here who had heart. Even if all humans were given special abilities. No one would be able to forgive the game for bringing it into this world just to target the weaklings.

Dream pushed the door open as he finally had finished the fourth main door game. He wondered if his sister was done with the third main door game but he thought that he should wonder that later. He then thought about George who was probably exploring the world in America like he usually does when alone or with Dream.

Dream had some blood on his clothes and injuries in his hands from doing his tasks. "Ring! Ordinary player Dream has successfully completed the fourth main door game in difficult mode!" He felt satisfied with his prices and experiences that he got from the game even with the hard work and sweat he shed from the game.

Difficult mode. It meant that he was strong just like George who had a powerful ability. He also thought his ability was quite powerful that made him stronger from what he originally was. It also made him link to metal and steel weapons like they were one. He could say that he and Kaiden were about the same level.