Chapter 96

Almost everyone was pale because of seeing this horrible sight of Urie. The girl who was with the boy still slightly burning. The old man coughed to break the silence and commented. "The kill was just a few minutes before we got out of the rooms. Approximately around fifteen minutes ago." The burnt on the girl's skin was still slightly on fire like it was getting cooked.

Alexei started to mumble, "The monster is alive then.." he spoke. The kill seemed to be done by a monster. Everyone remained silent while staring at the girl who was started to get covered by black cloth. It was Anna who covered her with a stiff expression. She was not used to seeing this type of dying. Burning was one of the worst ways to die anyways.

George remained silent before speaking. "Wait" he mumbled and Anna stopped and pulled the cover back. He sat down and glanced at the body. "The way of killing her is unique." He did not care about the burnt on the corpse. However he did see purple spots somewhere on the back of her hand. On those purple spots, he could see small dots like blood was sucked there with a needle.

Everyone observed these dark purple spots that George had pointed at. Henry hummed, "Since its a ghost. If one of these dead bodies was controlled by the ghost then he died. Should the ghost be wondering around here now invisible?" He asked but then Dream's low voice cut him off.

"No that is not the case. This ghost can only live while controlling a dead body. If they don't then they're soul dies. Before the game even started, everyone was breathing. I observed that before we went to the rooms. So it's impossible to tell right now. " He stared at the old man coldly.

Henry only smiled weakly and nodded his head. George glanced at Dream then at Kaiden. He could see Kaiden grinning at Henry in a different way than George normally sees.

For some reason, George becomes uncomfortable by seeing that smile. There's something this bastard knows that he isn't telling. He thought as he stares at Kaiden's face coldly. He sighs then looks away then back at the body. There was no point in forcing the bastard to spill it out anyways. After a few seconds they transferred the body.

The clothed woman was behind Kaiden's back as he carried her to the storage room along with the others. Anna carefully opened the door as George goes in with Dream. The three suddenly stopped and Kaiden widens his eyes in surprise too. Azin, the won who came with Urie barges in and stares inside, "What is it..?" He asks but he trails off.

Kaili and Henry was the next while the others who barely spoke and only analyzed stared behind them. Kaiden who carried Urie's dead body like a sack and placed it at the floor tilted his head. "Where the hell is the body?" Alexei asked and glanced at everyone warily. George looked around the room.

As everyone went in. George slightly closed the door and gently locked it. He stared at the wall and could see a small blood stain. It was barely noticeable. "The ghost probably controlled the body and moved it." Dream said and Kaili started to speak.

She looked at the others, "The ghost probably left someone's body then moved this corpse to kill Urie right? That's possible but then.. agh my head" she mumbled and clutched her head. The others could not blame her though as they were also getting confused. There were so many possibilities of how the ghost was moving. The emperor was extremely stealthily like he had planned this for a whole eternity.

George remained quiet and stared at the spot where Reiko's body was. Kaiden looked at George and smiled, "Georgie do you have any idea what happened here?" He asked and George stared at him calmly. He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't." Of course that was a lie. He had some information about this case however he kept it in.

Alexei started to speak, "We search for the body until the second day ends. Let's go" he sternly spoke and everyone started to head to their own directions.