CH- 1 Betrayal

I, Ginny Lee the only daughter of my family.There is a day in my life which I can never forget, 8th November 2009. The day when I proposed the only person I ever had feelings Ryan Jake and thought it was a fairy tale and I thought our fairy tale would last forever. On my Birthday 20th November 2012 was the day when I saw him with my friend lula for the first time. Thought it was a great thing for us finally having mutual friends, On a awful day I overheard their conversation lula said " When are you leaving Ginny she makes me feel bad every time she gets close to you". Ryan was silent until lula said" It's either her or me"  Then Ryan said "Of course it's you, she makes me feel sick. I'm just with her because she is rich." Hearing this made me completely silent and I was shook thinking that if it is a nightmare but it was all a reality. I had a choice of confronting them but my heart couldn't confront that one person and then I decided to leave that one person forever and start a life in a different state away for everyone I knew.

After 1 year
I started my own bakery, it went off well
I was earning very well. I had everything in my life except love. Suddenly a day changed my whole life. I got a call.......

To Be Continued