Ch- 2 A call

Darell Laurent a successfull businessman who excelled in all of the business he was in. He was brought up in France. He was 18 when his parents passed away so he took over his inheritance as he was of age. As ruthless and dominant he was he also had a childish side which he showed to a few of a people who he trusted. He has never been in love or we can say he was never interested in it. One day his PA and friend Louis Richard burst open the door of his office cabinet. He said " Did you go to a mall yesterday?!" Darell remained silent, Louis yelled at Darell "how many times do I have to remind you that you're not merely a kid who roams around in the mall for some sort of filthy MINT ICE CREAM!!!" Darell's sparkly green eyes rose and glared at Louis. Louis regrets saying the word 'filthy'. Then he mumbles "sorry didn't mean to say filthy", For the last time Darell understand that you can't go around like that. Darell mumbling the same words and then he stood up folded his sleeves showing his veiny arms and he says " I'm going out for lunch". Louis sighs, realizing how stupid he was to explain Darell. Darell took his coat and went of for his favorite choco chip donuts while roaming he bumped into someone. The person fell right into his arms. The girl was Ginny, They both were lost in each others eyes as it was the first time after so many years that someone held Ginny, Ginny then suddenly stood up and yelled at Darell and said " Shouldn't you have a eye on road while walking on it?, I'm pretty sure you are not a blind. " Darell said" I may be not eyeing on the road but it didn't seemed like you were looking on the road"? Ginny was left speechless as Darell walked past her to the bakery nearby which was Ginny's bakery.

The bakery's nameplate ' Sweet Sugar' was sparkling bright as it was a sunny day Darell went inside as he was looking with his green eyes with all the tenderness on the sweet chocolate donut he loves. Ginny bursted in and Darell stared at her and said " Stalking someone is a crime, remember?, I really can't believe that a girl who looks so innocent can be so vicious I mean why would you stalk me. It was you who fell on me I didn't invite you Come lay in my arms" he said in an irritated tone. Ginny felt anger running through her veins. Darell said to the cashier Nia " I don't think you welcome such customers who is a stalker..... Nia? ". Nia wanted to interrupt but Darell couldn't stop confronting Ginny. Now Ginny was already stressed as her mother was sick and had to go back where she moved a long time ago as she didn't want to see their faces and now she met this annoying guy who couldn't stop blabbering she was very annoyed. Till now she had enough of her insults she was said to be a stalker, a customer who isn't welcomed in her own bakery she yelled "ENOUGH YOU ANNOYING FREAK!! Do you know who this shop belongs to ITS ME! DON'T YOU THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF THAT I GINNY LEE WOULD STALK SUCH AN ANNOYING PERSONALITY! F*CK I FEEL SO SICK DAMN IT. Darell was so shook as it was the first time someone called him annoying. As he was going to say something to her he got a call it was from Louis he had an urgent meeting so he had no time left to eat and he was so irritated because of it he shouted at Ginny " Because of you I couldn't eat something I love so much and you WILL PAY FOR IT"

Loving you was a mistakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें