Ch- 6 Suprise

As Darell said those words something inside ginny stirred something called feelings. " Will you guys discuss marriage now?" He joked. Ginny blushed. Darell was so mesmerized by Ginny's blushing face and so was Ryan.

Ginny said " Not so soon but of course in future if things go alright" Darell was so happy that he wanted to jump and scream but then he realized it was all a drama. Ryan said " You never know the future." We should leave for the hospital now" Ryan said his car is parked in the parkinglot, they headed towards parkinglot.

****
They reached the hospital. Ginny's Mom (Mrs. Carol Lee) was in her hospital ward. Ginny went inside and saw her mother on the bed she was so in tears seeing her mom that way but someone was behind her caressing her hand it was Darell. This was the first time a man made her feel so warm she was overwhelmed by these actions of Darell She whispered "Thankyou so much" For what? " He asked " For the things you are doing for me" Ginny replied " I think a boyfriend should do these" He winked. Ginny blushed. And as Ryan was Ginny's childhood friend too so Mrs. Carol was quite fond of Ryan. Ginny greeted her mom her mom was very pleased to see her and as darell entered the ward her mom was just staring at him there was an awkward silence in the room.

Darell broke the silence and said " I'm Darell Laurent. Ginny's boyfriend, it's a pleasure to meet you aunt. Her mom was so shook she didn't utter a word she was just glaring at Ginny. Ginny coughed awkwardly,  and said " I thought you should meet him directly it is better. Her mom said"  It is nice meeting you Child" Darell said " I hope you're doing well he smiled. " I would like to talk to Ginny alone for a moment" They both left them for a while. Ginny said" Mom i was about to tell you about it."  Her mom said " It's ok he seems great. What is his job? Does he earn  well? " He is the President of laurent firms" Ginny's mom was quite pleased with the fact that he earns well. While Ryan and Darell were alone in an awkward silence Ryan just spoke "Are you really into her on just passing time with her? "

To be continued....