Ch-4 Crush

As Ginny saw Darell she calmly sat at the back and put on her headphones and started listening her favorite song and she thought going back to paris didnt sound good but she had no option left as she's the only child and then she mumbled to herself" And what a great luck do I have to meet this freak here, at least he hasn't noticed me yet otherwise he may start spouting nonsense again" and she left out a loud sigh which got Darell's attention and he turned back he was so irritated he yelled " YOU!!!! YOU'RE REALLY A STALKER AREN'T YOU?" Ginny was just glaring at him as he accused her of stalking again.

Ginny said " You're really very arrogant aren't you??? Even if you were the last person alive and I had to stalk you I'd prefer dying so shut the f*ck up. Darell said" You!!!" " Yes ME! WHAT?!"
Darell was left speechless so he silently turned to his seat and thought "She's kinda cute when angry... Ahh whatever she's very rude though but I was the one who started accusing her of stalking. Should I apologize? "BUT NO WHY WOULD I APOLOGIZE SHE'S ALSO THE ONE WHO YELLED" he said this out loud and now few people and even Ginny was starring him.

As he was so embarrassed of his self he thought " Ughhhh what would she think of me damnnnnnnn Darell how stupid of you. Let's just sleep for now. The air hostess came and as Darell was sleeping she woke him up and asked "sir what would you like to drink?" He said " Orange juice"  The air hostess smiled and gave him the juice and at the back Ginny was noticing and murmured " What a child." The flight landed.

****
As they were getting off the plane they bumped into each other again and then Ginny was about to say something and only then Darell said " I apologize." Ginny was so shook and she left speechlessly. As they both were walking at the airport Darell thought her name is as cute as she is should I talk to her?. At the same time Ginny was thinking how did this freak say sorry to her and was confused if she should say hi Or not. "Hi Hi" Both of them said at the same time which made them both laugh. It was the first time Ginny was laughing with someone after a year and Ginny said " I'm sorry if I was being too rude to you." Darell responded" I'm sorry too I was wrong too by the way I'm Darell Laurent the president of Laurent firms though our first meeting was not very good but I hope we'll be on good terms from now on." It's a pleasure to meet you Darell I'm  Ginny Lee I'm the heir of Lee law firms and hospitals and we'll surely be on good terms." They both shake hands, as they both were formally conversing with each other someone from the back patted Ginny's shoulder and said "Ginny it's great to have you back."

Ginny knew who it was. She would never forget that one voice her whole life. It was someone who she loved with all her heart. It was Ryan.

To Be Continued...