*DarkFate messes around pt.1*

Yukio: Oh man.... Look at him with those stupid glasses and that dumb outfit... I Have To Have Him!!

* Yukio, Connor, Fang, and Shade walk in.*

Shade: I can hear everything that you're saying.

Fang: He knows. He's just going through that time of the month.

Connor: Yukio's a girl?

Fang: No. The WYLFATLAATTSWI

Connor: Oh. The "When Yukio Looks For Anything That Looks Attractive And Tries To Screw With It."

Yukio: Hey!

Shade: * sits down at a table*

*Yukio walks up to him*

Yukio: Um... Shade is it?

Shade: Can I help you? But, judging by the red cheeks and that nervous tone in your voice, you want to ask me out.

Yukio: O///o, how did you know?!

Shade: I can read you like a book.

Yukio: But I'm not a book!!

Shade: But, I can because, I'm the one who'll-.......... *sighs* did freaking Arshad write this?

Connor: Speaking of shadowy-

???:AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fang: What the-

* everyone then finds Arshad swinging upside down on a chandelier with his leg stuck in it*

Titan: What The Fuck Is Happening?!?

Connor: How did he get up there?

Arshad: I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE SUGAR IS GONE!!!

Storm: Sugar..... Wait..did he...

Cid: WHERE THE HELL IS ALL MY FLOUR?!?!?!?

Everyone: Uh oh....

Arshad: But that sugar didn't taste good.... And it smelled like Fang~.

Fang: What did he just say?

Connor: Don't listen. You'll just get dumber

* Yukio turns into Raston, flies up to the chandelier, gets Arshad off the chandelier and flies down, carrying Arshad.*

Arshad: Rassy~? Why are there four of you~? Hehe, more to tort.....ure...... * blacks out*

Cid: I'll take that. * grabs Arshad and walks out of the room*

Storm: This has to be the stupidest beginning to a play..... Anyone enjoy the rest. It most likely will make more sense than this.... I need a cup of tea. * walks away*