Betrayal { Rated M}

" I'm planning on getting strong, sound proof walls." He says.

" Wait, what?" I ask.

" I need better walls for many reasons. Storm can't risk the ceiling falling on top of her while you two go at it like monkeys." He says.

Yukio hides behind me, blushing.

I sigh and then blush as red as Yukio.

" And if you plan on having "that" at anytime, it wouldn't be fair for all the other assassins to hear you two doing "that", when some really need their beauty sleep. Also saving Collin from embarrassing himself while he explains gay sex to Daniel." Titan says.

" Wait, you're not going to separate us or kick us out?" I ask.

" I only separate or kick out couples if they are male and female. Because, if the female gets pregnant, that would be a problem." He says.

" Oh I see." I say.

" Wait what?" Yukio asks, innocently.

" If the female got pregnant, she wouldn't be able to take assignments and would have to watch her stomach." He says.

I cringe at the thought.

Yukio looks at me, confused.

I sigh.

You would think someone who's 10,000 years old would have a fucking clue.

" Um, Titan." I say.

" Yes?" He says.

" Why....are you called Titan?" I ask.

" Well, Titan is actually the last part of my assassin name. Like Storm Walker, if she was the master, you all would call her Walker." He says.

" Then....what's your full assassin name?" I ask.

" Iron Titan." He says.

" So people called you Iron back in the day?" Yukio asks.

" Not all the time. People prefered Titan except for my friends." He says.

" Your friends?" Yukio asks.

" Oh sure, the great master Didn't fucking have any friends." I say, irritated.

" Shade, that was mean. Apologize." He narrows his eyes.

I turn to Yukio and sigh.

" Yukio....I'm sorry. I've....kinda of been in a bad mood." I scratch the back of my head.

" How come?" Yukio asks.

" I'd rather not say..." I look away.

He frowns.

" It's probably better that way." Titan says.

" Yeah, Iron." Yukio giggles.

" Don't call me that." He says.

" Sorry." He says.

" Yukio, I'm going to take a bath at the hot springs in town." I say.

" What? Can I go?" Yukio asks.

" I'm sorry. You need an id to get go and you can't bring any guests. I'll be back after maybe three hours." I pack my bag with a change of clothes, a towel and my glasses case.

" Why are you going?" He asks.

" To get some peace!" I slam the door shut.