Save You {Hold Shade}

IF YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS OPTION, READ THE CHAPTER WITH THE CHOICE IT HAS!!! I'LL PUT LINKS UP WHEN I'M ON A COMPUTER!!! ENJOY!!!

Tears stream down my face.
" Don't worry, I'm here for you." I sob and hold him to my chest.
" I wish I can help you......" I sob.
Why did she want to kill Shade?
" I'm going to save you.....If you die, I have no reason to live...." I sob.
" WYNTER!!" I hear a male voice call his name.
I turn around to see a male ,a little older than Shade and taller than him, with navy blue hair, green eyes wearing an outfit which, I would describe as a captain's. He had a black cape with a black jacket with white pants and dark brown knee high boots.
" Who are-"
" Is Wynter alright?!" He kneels down in front of me, looking at Shade.
Why's he calling him by his first name? Who is this guy?
" Good....The wound is fatal but, it won't give him an instant death." He says.
" What do you-"
" Can I hold him? I can heal his wound."
My eyes widen in suprise.
" You....can help him?"
" Yes." He says.
This is a dream come true.
" You'll heal him?!" I ask.
" Of course. He saved me and I have a debt to pay for him." He says.
I hand Shade to him. He sets Shade on his lap, puts his hand over his wound and a bright green lights glows from his hand.
" What kind of healing is that?" I ask.
" The healing spell for reapers." He responds.
" Healing for reapers?"
" Other spells may make their condition worse are, doesn't clean it up 100%. Like, they would still feel sore after there wound closed up." He says.
" Wow." I watch the wound close up and heal. Not even a bruise remained. It's like he was never hurt!
" Now he just needs to rest." He picks Shade up and walks to the infirmary.

He sets him down on a bed.
" All he needs is rest and he'll be fine." He says.
" Um....who are you?" I ask him.
" Oh How Rude Of me! I'm Prince Morgan of Elves, the third child of the king." He says.
" Prince Morgan?" I ask.
" Yes. I'm here because, Titan called me." He says.
" How do you and Shade know each other?" I ask.
" Shade came to my father's castle, for help and shelter. He stayed with us for the night. We sent our troops to get rid of their problem. But, then an army came to our kingdom and Shade protected me. To put it in a nutshell." He says.
" So you're royalty and Shade saved your life." I say.
" Yes. I wish he would've visited me more often..." he says.
" So you two are close?" I ask.
" Not anymore. Haven't seen him in half a year." He responds, scratching the back of his head.
Hmmm.....