10, kiss

KISS !

-

the party was going smoothly, the guests was having, even yui was having fun. "are you having fun?"mark scooted closer to her, whispering in her ear because music was blasting.

"can't you tell?"the girl then suddenly danced making mark laugh. "i saw you two talking to each other earlier, getting closer again aye?"

"disgusting! i just greeted him a happy birthday and that's it!"the girl defended herself making the older raise his brows.

"c'mon, just admit you and him are getting closer again! it ain't that deep"mark said grabbing both her hands.

"m-mark stop shaking me!"he was drunk, he didn't listen tho he is still shaking it making yui shriek as she was drenched in punch.

everyone close to them stopped whatever they're doing and approached the two, yui looked over at mark who is hastily taking his jacket off and letting her use it.

"fuck i'm so sorry, i promised myself not to get drunk"he punched himself making the girl stop him before he goes and box himself.

"it's fine mark, plus your jacket looks cute on me"yui giggled while looking at the randomly placed mirror in the living room.

donghyuck saw it all, he hesitated whether he should give her some new clothes to wear or just leave her.

"yui, wear this for awhile"he lended her his clothes. the clothes she always wears if she's sleeping over. mark and yui looked at him and to each other before grabbing the clothes and went straight to the bathroom.

"really hyuck?"mark said making the younger look at him. "what?"

yui, who was in the bathroom was almost breaking down. she looked at the clothes donghyuck lent her. "he still remembers?"she said and looked at the shirt.

it's almost worn out, she just wants to cry there and then. "donghyuck, you're such an idiot"she chuckled as she took off her too and replace it with the one donghyuck gave her.

good thing it's just the top that's badly stained and not her jeans. she looked at the mirror seeing her watery eyes and decides to wipe them away, taking a deep breathe she walked out seeing the two boys leaning beside the door.

she locked eyes with donghyuck, him casually looking at the shirt he didn't want to give to donations. it still fits her, infact it will always fit her and her only.

"you look good!"donghyuck complimented making the girl awkwardly stand and nod, she looked over at mark who had his hands crossed.

"...thanks"she replied and went to mark and dragged him away. "what's with the face mark? something wrong?"mark rolled his eyes and pointed at her shirt.

"that's what you wear everytime you come here, like literally"he said making yui grab the ends of it and show off the print. it's a cat with the text that's says you're meowsome  she just finds it cute.

"...and he still has it"

"don't be silly mark lee! i bet he just forgot about this in his closet and just remembered now"yui said looking around avoiding marks eyes.

"why are you suddenly defending him? what? do you like him now?"mark suddenly said then pointed at donghyuck who is busy chugging beer or something.

"i thought that's what you like?"yui tilted her head making mark squint his eyes and went to find a seat to sit. "just because i want you to like him that doesn't mean you really have to!"

"what are you talking about? i don't understand you mark, one time you're like "you're going to like them! i know you will, give them a chance!" and then the second you go "why are you liking them? just because i like them, you don't have to!" like i don't get you right now"

yui crossed her arms infront of mark frowning because of marks behavior right now. she's thinking maybe it's the alcohol but yui saw mark drunk most of the time and this is not the way he acts when he's drunk on most occasions.

"that's because!"mark raised his voice making yui gasp, good thing the music was blasting loudly or else the crowd will gather. yui stopped herself from crying and just went straight for the front door leaving mark, and the party.

she was about to cross the street when someone grabbed her hand. whoever it is, she cried on their chest. it's rare for mark to raise his voice, especially to yui.

and it may seem not that deep, but mark raising his voice at her really shocked her. "it's okay, you're okay"he said while patting her hair and caressing her back.

"you can cry all you want, i won't move"he said making yui chuckle.

"it's your birthday for fucks sake but here you are, comforting me just because mark raised his voice at me"

donghyuck shaked his head as he slowly pulled yui away from his chest and held her shoulders. "i don't mind"

yui just looked at him, tears falling from her eyes nonstop. it's the first time in awhile that she got to really look in his eyes.

those brown orbs the she adores so much, she can see their memories together. that made her burst out crying again, hyuck panicked as he gently wiped the tears that was running out of her eyes.

he then hugged her, hoping she'd hug back. and she did, she hugged him tighter making donghyuck smile so wide. he missed this, he missed her. and he hopes she missed him too.

they were hugging outside donghyuck's lawn, the distant music playing in the background. the boys who were inside saw everything happen, they can't believe how they're just there, hugging. without a care in the world.

"gonna bet they're gonna get back together"jeno blurted out making jisung exclame.

"she's mine thank you very much"

"you do know that two people are literally fighting over her?"renjun said jisung gasp, i swear he's so dramatic.

"i missed you, donghyuck"upon hearing that, it's like time had stopped for the both of them. she doesn't even know why she said it, i guess it's really how she feels.

donghyuck pulled away from the hug and fighted the strong urge to kiss the girl. he failed, he kissed her.

now not only those four idiots saw everything outside, now everyone inside the house, legit everyone saw the two.

"oh my god"most of them said as they took out their phones and take photos or videos.

the kiss donghyuck gave was very passionate, he missed kissing her, he missed everything about her. she kissed back making everything so magical.

everyone inside the house started cheering, even someone on their own lawn. yui pulled away and sticked their foreheads together.

"i missed you too, yui"donghyuck replied making yui smile, and hugged donghyuck again, burying her blushing face on his chest.

"in conclusion, you both missed each other. congrats"

-

OSNEKFENJF I SWEARRRRRRRRR
triple ud? y'all are lucky