19, likes

LIKES !

-

"i'm feeling lonely, "nari said as she looked around the class seeing not one of her bff's in it. "i miss yui"she looked down and laid her head on her desk and wished yui is doing fine and mark decided not to be an asshole.

"babe, "she heard that one particular voice that she immediately stood up and almost fainted because of how fast she was. the person infront of her giggled and held her hand as she looked at them with watery eyes.

"YUI!!!!"she cried when she saw the girl being okay again and breathing properly and smells like berries. "i missed you so fucking much do you know how lonely my whole week without you was?!?"she nagged at the girl who just let nari scream at her face because she kind of deserves it.

"i'm so sorry love, i'm here now anyways right? i promise not to be like that anymore i'm sorry"she hugged nari and got a bit teary eyed too. so emotional. most students inside the room didn't mind the two, but one does.

"i missed you yui, "jisu said as she came near the two with an awkward smile. the two just gave back the most awkward smiles ever, it's making everyone cringe to be honest.

as afternoon came rolling in, all the boys got informed about yui and they all either don't have classes, or skipped classes. "bro i missed you, it's been soooooooooo fucking boring without you in the gc"jisung said as he patted yui's head.

"thanks ji, i missed you too"she smiled and jisung swore to god he's about to die right now. chenle laughed at how dramatic jisung looks and linked arms with yui and laid his head on her shoulders.

"what's with you?"she asked as the boy just tighten his hold. "can't believe you're the yui i saw a week ago, i'm proud of you"yui unconsciously smiled at what he said and it made jaemin clutch his heart.

"y'all are too cute hold on, "he took out his phone and snapped like fifteen shots before smiling like a proud mother. "i know he's a sensitive topic but, "jeno started and yui already knows who's he gonna mention.

"had mark talked to you at all?"jeno closed his eyes and expected a shout or whatever coming from yui, but when he heard yui's light chuckle, he cracked his eyes open only to see her smiling.

"he has, he apologized. he adjusted his flight, and i'm so fucking happy he did. he's leaving in a month and he's trying to mend things again"

"god finally! he was such an asshole when he didn't believe that you were in your worst state, "nari complained and that made yui frown, what does she mean he didn't believe she was going through things?

"he didn't believe you?"

she looked at nari, and the girl just looked at her back. "wait, he didn't apologize for that too? i mean, well i don't know if he should to be honest"

yui frowned even more, and jaemin can see it. "he always believes you when it comes to me, why would he say you would lie about it"

nari gave her shoulders a light squeeze and sighed. "i don't know either, i hope you address it to him"yui nodded, and looked at jaehyun who is coming their way.

-

neko yui 🍰

you unblocked contact "neko yui 🍰" !