20, tell

we've reached a milestone holy shit.

TELL !

-

"sooo, who's he?"chenle looked at the boy who clearly has better fashion sense that most of them, chenle thought so. yui giggled before grabbing yangyang's shoulders and put him in the center.

"this is yangyang, he's my new friend, and i like him a lot"it can have two meanings; one is her platonically liking him, and the other is romantically. mark knows it's the latter.

"yeah, hi guys! you can just call me yang or uh yangyang"he smiled making chenle smile too because this boy can't be simping on only one man. "guys i like him too"platonically, and romantically.

"considering he has good fashion sense, and has a cool aura around him, i agree with chenle"renjun raised his brows as he scanned yangyang from head to toe and was impressed by how he styled himself.

"welcome to the crew buddy"jaemin said as he hugged yangyang making the boy internally panic but gave the older a hug too.

with all of this happening, donghyuck silently listened at the back. he wasn't trying to stand out like he always do, and it grabbed jisung's attention.

"yo, why aren't you checking out the new guy?"he asked as he sat next to him while watching yui excitedly telling them about the boy. "i honestly don't care enough about him to know him"

jisung laughed as he knew donghyuck wants to say that, 'why the fuck is he here?'. "i understand you, now i have another competition"he rolled his eyes and coincidentally looked at mark with a sour expression on his face. he nudged donghyuck to look.

"what's he on about?"

"i don't know. he's still an asshole for blocking me"

donghyuck huffed and wished mark would apologize already. even though he low-key hates mark, he still is his best friend. he should at least apologize for the shit he caused.

"are you gonna take fashion design in college?"and so the questions kept piling in. it was mostly chenle, renjun, jaemin and jeno asking and yangyang is alright with that. if jisung, mark and donghyuck won't talk to him, he couldn't care less.

-

my baby daddy 💊

jaehyun
hey, meet me at pmc
later. i have to tell u
sum

yui
woah

yui
no hi or hello's ?

yui
but uhm sure

yui
why though?

jaehyun
just something u have
to know, also imysm
but i have to go back
to studying

jaehyun
ill text u the time later
okay??? be there or be,,,

yui
square???

jaehyun
idk kind of?? lmao anyways
see you love u muah