15, a glimpse of us

A GLIMPSE OF US !

-

yui sighed as she looked outside the window as the rain is pouring, she was feeling sentimental lately as she just listened to her playlist blasting off her headphones.

"why does the sky cry? is it sad?"she suddenly asked, and looked at the grey sky. letting the rain pour on her window like teardrops. "it must be, why else would it cry"

she spent the whole afternoon looking outside the window, and continue being unproductive. but that is when she saw mark's car arriving, she gasped as she rushed down and went down to greet him.

grabbing an umbrella, she opened the door seeing the boy soaked in rain. "mark! you should've waited for me, "she said as mark just chuckled and asked to grabbed a towel for him to dry himself.

"why are you here?"yui asked as she looked at boy who is drying his hair, as both of them faced the fire place as it started to get colder as each day pass.

"just wanted to see you"

and the way he looked at yui when he said that made the girl flustered, earlier she was so sentimental and down, now she's red just by his stare. she cleared her throat and pushed mark's face away making the boy laugh.

"what was that for?"mark laughed as he stood up and went inside the kitchen to grab himself some sandwiched like it's his own house. "anyway, i was actually thinking about having a vacation in canada, "he said in a soft tone, but it took yui by surprise.

"....."yui was quite, call her selfish but she doesn't want mark to go. "i know what you're thinking, "mark went to her side and looked at her. "you don't want me to go, "he sighed and faced her, holding her shoulders. "but it's been three years already, i missed them"

she can't just keep mark forever, obviously he needs to see his family too. she but her lips and avoided eye contact making mark frown. "yui, i'm leaving in a month"that made the girl look at him with teary eyes.

"tell gina i said hi, "she pushed mark's hands away, and went to her room. mark just watched her and smiled bitterly, "it's amanda, but okay"

amanda, his mom. gina, what yui thought his mom's name is.

"what's wrong? you've been listening to sad songs lately"donghyuck asked as they both lay down the grass, looking at clear sky.

yui remembered what mark told her, that it made her irritated that donghyuck thinks what he asked is wrong. "s... sorry for asking then, "

"no, it's not your fault, "she sat up and took a sip of her drink. "it's just that mark is leaving for canada in a month, and he didn't even let me process what he said!"

"oh, you... you don't want him to go?"donghyuck asked as he looked at the girl who is frustrated just by thinking about what mark told her.

"yes! but at the same time, i feel bad because it's been three years since he saw his family, especially gina!"

donghyuck chuckled, "it's amanda, ".

"i just don't get it, what do you think i should do?"isn't it obvious?, he badly wants to say it but it's yui we're talking about. she'll be a crying mess after this.

"yui, i'm saying this not as your ex boyfriend, but as a person in your life, "he looked at her, "but you should let him go, he was really excited when he decided to finally go after three years, "

"let him go, he should at least see his family and spend some time with them, right?"

-
yui magic 😍🙏🏻

yui
girls

yui
i hate myself for holding on
to him, ik his family is so dear
to him but i just can't see him
being away from me for too long
like i just wanna be beside him
i just hate this feeling i'm having
towards him, i hate myself so much

nari
where's all this going??

nari
is this about that one
canadian boy??

jisu
canadian b— oh yeah nvm.

nari
oh. you're still here.

jisu
i said what i said. no man
can ever separate me and
you both

yui
that's sweet and all, but
help me choose whether
i should let him go see his
parents esp gina, or just
let him stay here. with me!

nari
ima be real with u chief,
you have to let this boy
go. whatever you're having
with him, you should
let that aside

nari
i'm sure with that, he's
gonna be all over you
when you decided it's
best if he goes

jisu
she's right, i mean it's his
parents. and gina

yui
i should right? idk why
i feel like an absolute
monster for not letting
him go to canada i'm such
a bad friend

nari
don't say that love,
just set aside everything
and let him go

nari
at least just once, you'll
feel amazing once u do it

yui
wanna french kiss?

-

donghyuck saw a glimpse of them inside her eyes, it was still her after all this time. after he broke her heart, after he regretted losing her. it was evident she's having fun with someone else, and it irks him that it's mark lee.

he doesn't hate mark, he's just frustrated that he's the one. even though yui doesn't really show it much, it's obvious she has heart eyes for mark.

they were never this close when she was with him, when they were still together. he clutched his head as images of mark and yui together is making him sick.

"she'd turn a rain into a rainbow, when i was living in the blue"

and just like that, it started raining. he frowned, it's like the universe said he's not gonna get her back again. and oh how he felt pathetic, he felt like crying just seeing the rain.

"do you really hate me that much?!"he shouted and broke down in his room, as thunder striked making everything match his emotions.

"i'm so sorry yui, "he sobbed and looked at the rain again. "i'm so sorry, i let you down"

-

hi hi happy jisung day !
tmr is 파이팅 해야지 (fighting)
by bss dday!!
also you can tell by the tt that
i listen to joji (and it's not healthy)