14, maiderfucker

MAIDERFUCKER !

-

"wait, so hina is the name of your girlfriend?"yui asked as the boy infront of her nodded his head. "and then she asked you out, and you kinda got 'pressured' into saying yes to be her boyfriend?"nodding once again, yui just looked at jeno with the most confused face ever making the boy laugh at her.

"bitch stop laughing, what will you tell her that you are gay and won't even look at her with heart eyes?"she shook his shoulders and stopped when he saw someone at the distance looking at her.

"i'll think about it, i'm a big boy now anyways"he said as he looked around and sighed. "hey let's get out of here and go inside. it's freezing"oh yeah, they're also outside because they wanna talk about this girlfriend thing 'in private'.

he lend his hand for her to hold and she gladly took it and went inside together with him, and they are greeted with chenle having fun with jisung as they danced to donghyuck who is singing 'jopay' in a, not so in tune way.

"wag... ka nang... ma..waaalaaaaaa"donghyuck sang expecting cheers from the gang but only received laughs. "hey stop laughing! i know this song!"he lied, he doesn't know this song.

"give me that, let me sing"mark stood up making everyone turn their heads on him. "oh, mark lee singing? are we finally seeing the god himself sing?"jaemin shouted making everyone shout.

"ayee let's go best friend!"yui shouted having a lil wink from mark. donghyuck just stared at the two and didn't think of it much as he doesn't wanna let anyone ruin his mood.

"wag ka nang mawala, ngayon! dadalhin kita sa aming bahay, di tayo mag-aaway aalis tayo, sa tunay na mundo"

mark sang with his whole heart making the whole house turn. they've never heard mark sing in a while making them shout and cheer for him. and as everyone was cheering for him, one was not. and it's clearly obvious that's it... donghyuck.

"hey, "donghyuck flinched when he heard yui's voice beside while everyone is busy praising mark. he looked at the girl kinda nervous, and is careful with his actions.

"don't worry, you did great earlier"hearing that made donghyuck almost cry out. he just looked at yui and smiled, without even thinking he hugged the girl. no one saw it as they were too busy with mark, so he hugged her tighter.

feeling her hands tighten around him, he kissed her head completely forgetting they're not a thing anymore. "i-i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to"he said as she pulled her away and distanced himself.

she just looked around and patted his shoulder, awkwardly going to jaemin who is drinking. "so, did y'all get back together?"jaemin asked out of the blue making yui spit out her drink. it just so happens renjun is infront of her.

"fuck, i'm so sorry renjun!"she rushed to get napkins and give it to the boy who is in shock. "YUI! I DID MY HAIR FOR AN HOUR AND YOU RUINED IT!"he shouted clearly pissed off making the girl feel bad.

"c'mon jun, i bet chenle has extra clothes you can borrow"donghyuck said as he grabbed renjun's hand and led him to chenle's room.

yui followed them with her eyes, standing there like a sim with napkins on her hands. "i didn't... i didn't mean too"she frowned as she slowly went to take her seat beside jaemin who is looking at her.