18, yang

YANG !

-

mark was stupid, he knew nari wasn't lying. she never lied about yui, and yet he still told her that she's lying. mark was laying on his bed, wondering if he should check her out or stay inside his room all locked up.

he looked at his phone and cringed seeing the notifications coming from different socials of his that his friends messaged him. it could be instagram, twitter, telegram, or even discord.

he feels bad, yeah, but he already did it. he blocked all of them and he's too much of a pussy to go and see them like nothing happened. in the end, he decided to check yui out.

he hates how yui is acting like it's the end of the world, when it clearly isn't. but still, it's yui, that's what she always do. "yui you're so stupid. destroying yourself just because of me"he muttered and gathered his things.

he went inside his car and prayed that no one, his friends, are at yui's house right now because he doesn't wanna face them after his blocking party.

with just a five minute drive to her house, he can finally feel his heart beating faster than it's supposed to be. he knocked on her door and wished she wouldn't answer, but after waiting for a minute the girl opened the door.

she looked like she just finished showering made mark relieved that she's taking care of her self. she side eyed mark, before giving him the space to walk inside.

it was quite. the music playing on her playlist was blasting but mark feels the silence. mark awkwardly sat on the couch as he watched yui stop the music and grabbed herself some instant coffee she saw in one of her cabinets.

"why now?"no 'hi'? no 'hello?'. mark understand where she's coming from, and he hates this feeling so much. "i know... why now..."he repeated and hung his head low.

he looked at yui who is looking at him while sipping her coffee. he noticed the small freckles on her cheeks are out and her eyebags are slowly disappearing. "i'm so sorry yui, i know i've been such a jerk to you and our friends for the past week... maybe i've been feeling so many emotions from that day that i vented my anger to you, and to the boys"

"i never meant to make you almost ruin your life, and make you feel miserable, so i'm so sorry. i adjusted my flight and i'm lucky they let me, i'm flying to canada in a month, and i'll use it to make it up to you guys"

with mark done talking, yui already finished her drink and came closer to mark and hugged him. she still hates him, but she has already moved on. it's okay, it's fine. he can leave tomorrow and she'll be okay. she wouldn't bat an eye anymore and be a loser just because mark isn't around.

"i hope you meant that, i ghosted hyuck because of you"

-

yang ☯️

yui
hello love hru

yangyang
i am dying. i told her
i liked her and she laughed
at me i'm so gna kms

yui
i told u she was a red
flag pls girl she's so ugly

yangyang
oh cmon she wasn't
thaaaaaaat bad she was
okay ig 👍🏻