5: Reunion

"Remember, no drinking for you." Katsuki repeated, fixing his tie. Izuku rolled his eyes, giggling sweetly. 

"I know. You've said it thirteen times already... Ah! Look! We're here!" The greenette retorqued, pointing to a bar, ahead of them. The two entered the building, making their way to a more private room, which had been reserved by their Ex-Class-President; Tenya Iida. Today marked their 5-Year-Graduation-Anniversary. So, their class decided to celebrate, by having a reunion. After all, a few of them had lost touch, after graduation. Thankfully, everybody was able to come, except for Aoyama, Mineta and Koda, who had all moved to a different country. 

"IT'S THE WONDER DUO!!" 

Izuku's eyes widened, eyes landing on an excited, pink-haired woman, throwing herself at him. He immediately caught her in a hug, recognizing her. Although she had let her hair grow out, and was clearly pregnant, he could easily tell it was Mina Ashido. Hero name; Pinky. She was currently on maternity leave, as well as her husband, Red Riot. Therefore, Izuku never got the chance to congratulate them on their upcoming child. 

"Mina! Wow!! You're glowing!" He cheered as she pulled away from him. 

"Awe, thanks! 7 Months in! This little fella's growing fast, though! I look huge!" She cackled, rubbing her hands over her stomach. Midoriya smiled, taking a seat in the lounge. Around him, several people were engaged in conversations. He recognized most of them, although they had greatly changed. 

Tenya Iida and Ochako Uraraka had started dating, since graduation. Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro had recently gotten engaged. Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu were happily married, and had a 3-year-old daughter, at home. Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure were still high-school sweethearts, just like Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami. Hanta Sero had went off to Mexico, on a trip, and had found himself a girlfriend... Although she wasn't at their reunion, he had released his relationship status a few months prior. All the others were slowly becoming well-known, successful heroes. Just like Midoriya and Bakugou. 

"So, Deku! How are you and Bakugou doing? I honestly thought you guys wouldn't last long- Glad you proved me wrong!" Ochako cheered, coming to sit down next to the greenette. "Congrats on your engagement, by the way!" She continued, clearly happy to see him again. Izuku smiled, nodding. 

"Thanks! Me and Kacchan are doing... We're really doing well. We haven't had the time to plan the wedding... Since... Something else has been taking up our time." The greenette chuckled. He wanted to tell his best friend. He really did. But he didn't know if Katsuki wanted the news to get out, about their unborn daughter.

"Oh! I see!" The brunette giggled. 

"Me and Eiji got married on the beach- And let me tell you- It was really romantic! Just a suggestion!" Mina chimed in, awing at the memories. Izuku nodded, smiling awkwardly. It was killing him, deep down inside. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, about the baby growing inside him. He was so excited about it. But did his fiancé feel the same? 

Midoriya looked up, locking eyes with his lover. He was sitting across the room, engaged in a conversation with his friends; Eijirou, Denki and Sero. Sato was also sitting with them, but he was mostly busy eating. Although the blonde seemed busy in his talk, his eyes were glued to Izuku's. The greenette sent a smile, only to have one sent back to him. 

"Excuse me, I have to use the washroom." Izuku bluntly spoke, standing up from between his two friends. He gave a quick sign to his lover, before making his way to the restrooms. Once there, he barely waited for a minute, before the blonde came rushing in. 

"Deku- Please, please, please- PLEASE! Let me tell the guys about the baby!" The hero immediately begged, clawing at the greenette's collar. Izuku froze, smiling widely. His heart skipped a beat as he nodded frantically.