11: Boom Baby

(Short Chapter)

"I can't believe Kaoru's already 15 months old." Katsuki muttered, smiling at the happy baby. 

"I know right- He's starting to look more and more like you!" Izuku chuckled, bouncing his son around on his knees. 

"Really-? I think he's starting to get a few of your features. See- He's got more of a round face than I do." The blonde spoke, earning a giggle from his fiancé. 

"Kacchan! Every baby has a round face!" The greenette laughed, earning a quiet chuckle from the blonde. Izuku stood up, letting the child off on the ground. He started crawling a little, before choosing a spot to sit and babble cutely. 

"Ba-Gaba!" The child exclaimed, clapping his small hands together. Bakugou chuckled, following his fiancé into the kitchen, leaving his talking child behind.

"So... I've got a small shift tomorrow. From 3-7. You working?" The Omega questioned, sitting on top of the counter. Bakugou looked over, suddenly approaching his lover. He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. 

"I'm working tomorrow morning, same shift as you. So we'll have a few hours together." The blonde muttered, pressing a quick kiss on the freckled male's lips. The two let a soft moan escape their lips, their hands frantically traveling across each other's bodies. 

"Ba-Gababoo!" A coo resonated throughout the room, making the men part their kiss. They looked over, seeing their son giggle as he rolled over on the Livingroom floor. 

"He's too innocent to know what's going on..." Bakugou snickered, looking back at his lover, who had a smile planted on his face. He pressed a gentle kiss on Izuku's lips, earning a muffled whine. 

"Kacchan! That doesn't mean we can have sex in front of him! Jeez- Perv! Wait until we're alone!" Midoriya giggled, sliding off the counter. "Besides, it's supper time. Get to work, buddy." Izuku continued, tapping the blonde's shoulder as he walked off. Bakugou sighed, smiling as he started to prepare their meal. Only, he was interrupted by a loud, explosion noise, coming from the hallway. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Bakugou snapped, trotting into the hall in worry. His eyes landed on Izuku, who seemed almost terrified, facing their child's nursery. 

"K-Kacchan! His quirk! He got his quirk!" The greenette cheered, running into the nursery. Bakugou followed in a hurry, almost in disbelief. 

"You serious? How?" He questioned, leaning into the doorway. Izuku picked up their crying son from his crib, bringing him towards the blonde. 

"I don't know! I had just put him down for a nap!" The greenette chuckled, bouncing the baby around in his arms.

"Yeah- Not that! I asked how- He's only one and a half years old! Quirks usually only manifest through the age of 2 to 5..." Katsuki mumbled, taking his boy into his arms. "He's way too early." 

"Oh, come on! We should be celebrating this, Kacchan! Our little boy already has his dad's quirk! Isn't that awesome? Oh- What a great hero you're gonna become! O-Or whatever else you wanna be!" The greenette cooed, tickling his child's stomach, as he he whined in the blonde's arms. 

"You sure it was exactly like mine-?" Katsuki asked, rocking the baby gently. 

"Unless I'm fucking blind- YES! Kacchan, they were your explosions! Oh- I'm so glad I saw!!" Midoriya cheered, dancing happily around the two. 

"He... Has my quirk?" Bakugou chuckled happily, pulling his son closer to his face, only to press a gentle kiss in the blonde locks of messy hair. The Alpha smirked, looking over to his lover, who was still a dancing around them in joy. 

"Kaoru's got a quirk- Kaoru's got a quirk-" Izuku chanted, finally coming to a stop. "Oho, I'm so happy!" He cheered, gently grabbing the boy's hand. Katsuki smirked, handing the child over to the Omega once again, so he could put him in his crib again. 

Hi everyone, sorry this chapter was a little short. My laptop was dead all morning, and I had lost my phone. Thankfully, I found it again, just now. So, that's good. :) 
But the next chapter will be much longer, hopefully. Have a nice day! Love and appreciate you all!

- Sucky Author