7: Insecurities

WARNING: NSFW\SMUT

"Oh... I feel ridiculous." Izuku whined, from inside the changing stall. Bakugou sighed, leaning against it. He had been waiting several minutes for his fiancé to come outside. Yet, he was too embarrassed to do so. After all, it's not every day a man is forced to wear a bikini. Of course, Izuku had tried going swimming the day prior, but had been told he couldn't, because his chest was labeled as inappropriate. Therefore, Katsuki had went out of buy a more feminine swimsuit, so Izuku would still be able to go swim, rather than stay home in such a heat.

"Come on, I bet you look great!" The blonde retorqued, tired of waiting. 

"No! Kacchan- Why couldn't we just reserve a private pool? Now everyone will see the #1 Hero- Dressed in a bikini... So humiliating." Izuku mumbled, creaking the door open. Katsuki stumbled back, eyes landing on his fiancé. What he was wearing did in fact look like a bikini, but it had shorts, instead of normal bikini bottoms. And it really did flatter Izuku. It was black, which matched his hair's roots. All together, it came along quite nicely. 

"You look great, Izu. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You carry our child so well... You're glowing." Katsuki mumbled, wrapping his arms around the Omega. He pressed a quick kiss on the greenette's temple, before quickly grabbing his arms and hauling him towards the pool. 

"Kacchan-" Midoriya whined, the sunlight hitting his eyes. "I don't wanna swim." He spoke, pulling his hands away. Bakugou turned around, a little saddened. 

"Really? But it's hot as fuck. Come on- We'll have fun. You'll see!" The Alpha cheered, stepping closer to the edge of the pool. The blonde's smile slowly faded, seeing his lover shake his head, clearly embarrassed. Izuku was about 35 weeks in, and was as big as he could ever get. Stretch marks had appeared on his lower-stomach, as well as his thighs, since he had gained quite a lot of weight. All of those being reasons why he didn't want to swim. 

"Izu, you're perfect. Come on!" The Alpha continued, edging closer to the pool. Izuku frowned sadly, looking up to the blonde. He gave one last headshake, before walking off towards their vehicle. 

"I'll just sit in the car and wait. You have fun." The greenette mumbled, walking away. Katsuki's smile dropped, as he slouched. He wanted to swim, sure, but he wanted Izuku to swim with him, too. The blonde looked around, people staring at him in disbelief and mumbling his hero name. As much as he wanted to stay, both for swimming and his fans, he had an Omega to tend to. And that was his #1 Priority.