9: Life & Death

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Izuku wailed, throwing his head back on the pillow. He violently grabbed his lover's hand, panting as he stopped pushing. A few tears quietly rolled down his cheeks, shaking his head. "Kacchan... I can't anymore... I'm so tired." He sobbed, eyes blurry from the amount of tears.

"Shh, baby... You're doing amazing. Believe me. Okay? Aren't you excited? We're about to meet our baby girl!" Katsuki cheered, trying not to get too emotional. Seeing his Omega in such pain wasn't something he liked at all. 

"Kacchan... Meeting her is the last thing I'm thinking about right now- I'm genuinely concerned for my life. I won't make it..." The greenette cried, closing his eyes tightly. Bakugou's lip quivered as he held back tears. 

"Don't say that! Don't... Just don't. You'll be fine! Just concentrate, okay? Don't think about anything! Just give it all you've got, shoot that baby out of you!" The blonde cheered, earning a weak smile from his partner. 

"I... I'll try." The Omega sobbed, bracing himself as he felt another contraction coming along. 

"Alright, Midoriya. Push when you're ready." The doctor, Hinso Fords spoke, keeping his hands along the Omega's entrance. Izuku sighed, once again grabbing Katsuki's hand tightly, before letting out a long, frustrating groan. Bakugou immediately leaned to his left, trying to see his lover's progress. And there it was, his daughter's head. The blonde's jaw dropped as he looked back at the freckled male's face. 

"Come on, COME ON, DEKU! You're doing it!" The blonde cheered, pressing a kiss on the boy's damp forehead. The Alpha then gently stroked his curly hair back, trying to keep some sweat of his face. He waited for his lover to stop pushing before pressing an encouraging kiss on his freckled cheek. "You're truly doing amazing, keep it up, baby." He whispered, pressing yet another kiss. Izuku let out a tired whine, panting loudly. 

"Ah- Kacchan... I'm tired." He spoke softly, closing his eyes. Katsuki winced, looking down as he kissed his fiancé's hand. 

"You're so close, honey. Keep it going, come on-" The blonde spoke, stiffening as he saw his lover's face turn into a miserable frown; another contraction. 

"Agh... AH- FUCK! FUUUCK!" The Omega screamed, leaning forward, giving everything he had in the push he was creating. "G-GAAAAH!" He sobbed, eventually falling back down on his pillow. Only, this time, he was met by a surprise; a loud, piercing cry... It was too recognizable: Their daughter was finally here. Izuku couldn't help but crack an exhausted smile as his baby was immediately set on his chest, covering his shirt in amniotic fluids and blood. 

"Oh, oh wow... Oh wow!" Bakugou cheered, leaning closer to his loved-one to see his child better. Although the child was still very much dirty, they could tell it had blonde hair, just like it's father. 

"Congratulations on your newborn son, Wonder Duo." A nurse nodded, removing her gloves. Izuku smiled and nodded, looking over to the blonde man. Only, his smile dropped once he realized what she had said. 

"H-Hah? Son? No... Daughter." He spoke, as Fords took away his child, to clean it. As he did so, the doctor examined it, confirming it was in fact, a boy. 

"There must've been a late formation, and when I gave you your gender reveal, it was far too early. Sorry about that." The dark-haired man spoke, making his way towards the cleansing area, along with the crying boy. Midoriya wanted to argue. The nursery was painted pink, girly clothes had been bought; everything was set for their daughter. He wasn't supposed to have a son. But he was too tired to speak. His body was limp, and he could tell Katsuki was far too happy to even complain about their newborn's gender. The room continued to swarm with workers, all putting away their material, and cleaning both the baby and mother. They eventually set Izuku down on a new bed, which they had just rolled in, and changed his clothes to put him into a hospital gown. Next, was giving him his son back, so he could hold him once more.