kicked out of the store

We were shopping al toghether and i just got trown out of the store-. Well hi, my name is blaze! And im the leader off ttm! If you dont understand wat i mean ttm is for the trouble makers! Hehe im a septuplet we live alone sadly enough, atok died a year ago and gempa took over his rule. Hes doing a good job at it too! And there's lots of delisiues foods he makes for us!

(Sorry i trailed off XD)

But back to me being trown out of the store. I walked arround and found ice sleeping on a bench with his whale plushy! Aniways i still had money but could not pick wat to buy as in many stores i got trown out or bannen from comming back, so not a lot of choice. I texted the others i was gonne wait outside the mall. Walking next to the busy street. I then spotted an ice-cream truck! But desided not to go. I looked arround to look for somthing nearby. There was a dog, crossing the street. There was also a fast car riding towards it. I felt like it was gonne end up dead and ran towards it but to my suprise it din't get hit at all. It looked so calm, dit it do this bifore?

Maybe he was trained for this, but where would his owners be. I looked arround i spotted thorn in the distence. He is running towards me, why? Aren't i just standing next to the dog on the side. I looked down to see that i was in the middle of the street! When dit i get here?! Thorn was still really far awey. Then i remmemberd i ran towards the dog to try and save it. I then also saw gempa running bihind thorn also screaming. Am i in trouble or somthing. I schould move bifore i get hit here and die. I walked to my right and just in time as i felt a big wave of wind from bihind me. A car had just passed me in full speed! Wat a close call.

I got off of the street and looked at the mall. Hmm somhow i crossed the street. Oh well i will cross again. This time i looked to my left and right and then when evrithing was clear i crossed. Torn and gempa were a little bit closer this time and still running? Why are they even running. I crossed the street and spotted the dog totely vergetting the part that my brothers were running towards me still. I ran to the dog but realised after a scream there was no dog. "Were dit the dog go?" I asked myself realising i was new again in the middle of the street. When the realisation kicked in i ran. I ran cus i spotted a truck driving fast towards me! I screamed right bifore it hit me.

Narrator:

Blaze had just been hit by a truck his body was on the ground as gempa and thorn frooze when they saw the accident happen. Thorn cried imidiently and gempa just got closer to the still aweke brother. The flaming flames in blaze's eyes were dying out. and his eyes slowly closed. "Nono keep your eyes open bud, were gonne call the ambulance and when they arrive ile let you you know. A sec later gempa called for 911. The noise of the sirens made the brothers who were in the mall exit to see wat the sirens were about. There view wasn't clear but they saw gempa infront of the truck in a sitting formation thorn crying not far from him and blood under the truck. Gempa saw the amulance and told blaze "you can close them new" blaze closed his eyes and a tear escaped his eyes as gempa dried it with his finger.

He got up and let the profesionals do their job. Gempa walked towards thorn who was surrounded my his brothers solar and taufan were conforting him while the others just looked sad. They already heard wat happend from thorn. "How are you not tearing up?". "Why arent you going to the hospital to get news over blaze?" Silence came next. Then a tear fell down from gempa's face. "Hes in sleep for new, hehe *sobs*" gempa was crying. They almost never seen there brother cried, exept when atok died but still. He rarely cried.