hospital moment 😔

Gempa was crying.. hali was the first one to take action and hugged his beloved brother. Hali isn't a hugging person but he knew it was the best for gempa. The crying brother hugged back with a tight hug that hali let happen. After a long time of the 2 hugging quake letted go (quake/gempa, mk?) He wiped his tears awey and they began to walk towards the hospital toghether. It was silence the whole way there. Evribody was tensed up. They entered and quake and solar went to ask for blaze, meanwhile thorn was flying in the air thanks to taufans power as he was just trying to sheer the plant lover a bit, but ut looked like that din't work even ice was trying to help cheer him up but also failed.

Thorn turned just like another copy of hali but still in his own green clothes. The 2 returned and the others followed them leading evribody to the room. They stayed infront of the door for a bit bifore thorn just kicked the door open. Evribody shocked at his action saw how some nurses inside pushed thorn back out fast. As if somthing was going wrong in the room cus the nurse closed the door really fast again. Thorn who was pushed out walked awey but later retured to hug solar as tears streamed down his face again, just like how much he cried when he saw blaze getting hit.

It was a stupit flashback thorn thought as he clanged on his closest brother solar who was also hugging him back and making circels on his back to help him calm down. It worked and after a bit a nurse came out. "Are you famely of blaze boboiboy?" "Jes, thats us" hali had responded as he had taufan's hand in his own hand. Taufan had asked hali if he could hold hands while waiting for news. "I got bad news for you guys" the nurse said and hali could feel taufan tighten his grib really hard it almost hurted. Bihind them gempa had tears again as ice hugged him in a conforting action but he himself also din't like wat the nurse had said.

"Hes in a coma, and we don't kno when he's gonne wake up" and with that said taufan lost ballance and fel on the floor as his hand got held by hali still who imidiëntly kneld down to confort his brother. Solar who heard the news hugged thorn really tight and thorn just cried longer. Ice had ran awey at this point with gempa trying to stop him.

The nurse understood why they reacted like this, and told them that they could visit in pesific hours. She also let them go in right new. The first one to enter was hali who had taufan on his back as he was clinging his arms arround hali for support. Hali spotted a chair and placed taufan on it. They were looking at the bed blaze was laying in fully coverd with bandages. Solar and thorn were next to enter as they held eachothers hands really tightly. A yelp escaped thorns voice as he ran towards blaze and just stared at him. Solar walked towards taufan and made sure he won't faint while hali got closer to thorn who was new holding onto the not bandaged hand of blaze.

Hali placed a hand on thorns shoulder as he tensed up at the feeling. Quake then entered holding ice tightly with a
Disepointed look. They al wonderd wat happend after ice had run of but it dint look like it ended good as ice had a red mark on one of his cheecks. Ice walked towards solar who had just turned arround and hugged him while tears streamed down his face. The hug tightend fast as solar had to slowly make sure ice wasn't gonne kill him by shutting his air of.

Gempa walked towards the bed next to thorn and placed his hand on blaze's face or wat was visible of it. The only visible things were 1 hand, the eyes witch were closed and his hair. The rest was coverd in bandages.   Gempa moved his hand to fix blaze's hair a bit and then went to ice. Ice looked up and released himself from the hug he had with solar bifore he got pulled in a hug by gempa who also apoligezed. "Its okey gem, i diserved it eatherway" the 2 hugged a little bifore all of them had to leave. Hali picked taufan back on his back while solar dit the same but for thorn as he was crying a little.

(Hehe hope you liked this part! Do you guys like it? Maybe guesses for wats gonne happen in the next chapter?? Hihi ile let yall guess! Bye bye!)