a little movement

Its been a year and half, most of them had lost hope and were starting to move on even if it din't feel right. They still visited blaze with 2 people alweys, to support eachother at seeing there twin still in a coma. Ice had left tiny whales each time he visited but let me tell you how the nurses hates the ammount of whale plushies were in the room. They even trew most of them in a trash bag. Not to trow it awey! But to atleast be able to get more space in the room. Solar made a star that lights up at night but charches in the day. Isn't that cute?! Gempa made coockies to eat with the brother he came that day to have a chat in the room to not have it all silence. Hali brought a whole speach each time while he would hold blaze's hand. Blaze wel he cant do stuff cus hes in a coma.

Thorn brought flowers in a pot, or well the pot was filled with seeds  that will grow into a red flower the same kind of plant that blaze planted one time for thorn. Addorrible☺. The olant takes a year bifore it grows, but the flower itself opens when there is a  
Person looking at it and if you dont look it it closes itself. Its somthing that blaze loved about this plant, its difrent from any other flower and he loves it. This is also the reason thorn planted this flower next to him in a pot.

Taufan, well he dint really had anithing to give him yet bifore he made drwings of stuff or places and hung it on the walls. His other brothers liked the feeling of not beeing in a blank white room bicus new there were collors and drawings with possitieve feelings in it. The brothers visited evry 2 days as the nurses asked to do. The bag of whale plushies was somthimes given back to gempa to not make ice broke bicus he bought each of them with his money and he was going broke soon. After the gift solar had made for blaze he was trying new things he made a symbol of al the siblings powers and made it just like the star. He placed them al toghether ones his visit came.

There were moments were they din't get to show up to save the galaxy or just people in town. They disliked that but still had to help safe people or do missions. Most of them were faster done with blaze's power but he wasn't there so they alweys had to find new plans. Somthimes they came home with no or tiny ingeries but there were alweys times they had huge ingeries. They took good care of eachother as they dint want another downfall in the famely. Ying, yang, gopal and fang were alweys there to help in missions or in daily stuff. They made hangouts for the brothers and made fun memories earning the carackters back from taufan and thorn who giggled a lot in hangouts and got less seriues and back to normal.

Blaze's nurse room got so collorfull that there was only a white collord bed instead of the whole room being white. The plant growing the stufed whales in the bag. But then somthing happends a movement was made by blaze when evribody exited the room. His eyes opend for a short time as he held his hand up trying to grab the blurry figures that were walking out the door. His vision got dark again and his arm fall back on the bed making a sound and sooar and ice noticed the sound. They looked back from the door to the bed and noticed the hand in a difrent place. They got closer even tho the time to visit was over. Ice got closer watching the arm bifore claming that blaze dit move his arm.

They got hope that there brother would wake up soon! They rold the others that blaze was beginning to move. Evribody was  happy until another year went by and the movement never happend again. The hope drained awey when the nurse called them telling them somthing heardbraking...

(End of this shapter!! 👁👄👁 wat do you think the nurse told them? Hihihi XD. I hope you enyoi reading this, if not why are you co tinueing well i dont mind at all! Aniways i woke up and made this page right after grabbing my phone when i woke up. Thats how despered i was to write a next page UwU. Aniways  bye bye!)